International Pipe Smokers Day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeyTweed

Reaction score
Happy pipe smokers day everyone!

Today i am involved in a long-smoke contest and expect to finish first...by that i mean have a relight in the first five!

Everyone take it easy out there. :lol:

Pipe smoking day...feh!... as if we needed an excuse otherwise... :lol:

8)

SmokeyTweed":mcwqemvn said:
Happy pipe smokers day everyone!

Today i am involved in a long-smoke contest and expect to finish first...by that i mean have a relight in the first five!

Everyone take it easy out there. :lol:
So, in this case, does finishing first mean your the first to loose by having your pipe go out first? Or do you finish last in order to finish first? You've got me so confused! :lol:

Natch

Bieng a member of the International Society of Contrarians I will smoke a pack of Dunhill Reds in honor of the day and get a month's worth of nic :p

Natch,

Yes, i mean lose or first out. Actually though i was the third to go out of 8 contestants. at an embarassing time of 21min,39 sec. the winner went for 53mins in a cob, not bad.

I had my first pipe on over a month on Sunday and promptly had a second one. Oh my, what a slice of heaven. I'd forgotten how much I love the leaf. I didn't have a chance to smoke today, but this weekend's bowls were a reminder how much I love my pipes.

:cheers:

I am still celebrating International Pipe Smokers Day today and will continue on through the rest of this week and all of next week and throughout all of the weeks following and continue throughout all of the weeks within this entire decade.

jlong":vndpdlaw said:
I am still celebrating International Pipe Smokers Day today and will continue on through the rest of this week and all of next week and throughout all of the weeks following and continue throughout all of the weeks within this entire decade.
Excellent point! I couldn't agree more

DrT999":59i2mm08 said:
jlong":59i2mm08 said:
Excellent point! I couldn't agree more
I second that!