International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff Daddy":cmv5v4ko said:
Well smoke one for me fellas, as I'm not permitted at present to join you. i have surgery scheduled for day after tomorrow, strict orders from the doc, no tobacco, strong drink, anti inflammatories, yada yada yada....
Take care man!

Went through the full rotation today of all three of my pipes with all three of my tobaccos!

In my Pete, a bowl of And So to bed (walking to Iwan Ries)
Picked up a tin of Plumcake and stuffed and puffed into my Brandy for my walk to work

After work the bowl of IRC VA flake that I packed first thing in the morning for the walk back to the train in my new Apple that I have for just such an occassion.

I might just start over and do the whole thing over again for a relaxing evening
The Beer is Cold, and the Women are asleep. Nothing can go wrong here.

Happy IPSD!

Wish I could've joined you gents yesterday! As was the case last year, I had to work all day and can't smoke indoors in the evenings. Looks like most of you got to enjoy a bowl, though. Viva la IPSD!

Puff Daddy: good luck in the OR and have a swift recovery!

LIPIPE":pxlz0egk said:
George: You da man!

WTF, you have my leather wrapped French Sasieni between Ireland and Italy. I want that back brother ASAP!
It seems I've confused things by overlapping some pipes. (a terrible beginner's mistake when smoking 5 or more at a time) The leather wrapped pipe wedged atop the Savinelli Oom Paul is a French Longchamp. That doesn't mean I don't have your Sassieni, I just wouldn't show a picture of myself with it. :pirat: