Is it wrong to dislike a particular race?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ocelot55":gydup3sw said:
Do you have flat feet, Kyle? I am pretty much the same as you. I once hiked 18 miles in one day and was fine the next. I tried running consistently for about a three month basis until my knees told me no more. My father-in-law is a Podiatrist. He told me my feet were some of the flattest he has seen. I wound up getting a custom shoe insert that is supposed to help me with that.
Nope, high, strong arches all the live long day. I just have an abnormal body. Part of it wants to be a husky Russian/German farmboy and the other part a skinny, forest-runnin' Injun. And the skeletal/muscular structure to prove it. It means I can lift stuff until my back goes out, walk all day but can't run, quick reflexes but too much mass for it to matter. I make do. :lol:

I know how a mastiff/greyhound cross might feel. :x Ugly as hell and not quite excelling physically at much.

8)

Harlock999":ktv4fieh said:
I see a lot of 26.2 and 13.1 bumper stickers, and I'd love to have one with a random distance like 2.9, or 6.3...
How about one with a fat guy silhouette and .2? :)

Puff Daddy":q8qfbnh7 said:
Harlock999":q8qfbnh7 said:
I see a lot of 26.2 and 13.1 bumper stickers, and I'd love to have one with a random distance like 2.9, or 6.3...
How about one with a fat guy silhouette and .2? :)
will pose for beer. . . . :affraid: