Is there any Grousemoor Plug in the USA?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gandalfpc

Reaction score
Does anyone know a source in the US for pounds of Grousemoor Plug? Everyone I am familiar with is out with no word on restocking.

I haven't seen it in a long time. However, I think Cannon Plug taste's almost identical, and Mars has it. It sure seems like a Plug version of Grousemoor to me.

Natch

Not the same I'm afraid - I have a pound or two of Cannon Plug - Grousemoor Plug is closer to a solid block of chocolate than a pressed stack of leaves - very rich and moist, black or nearly so - so heavily perfumed it smells like incense

Grousemoor in the normal version tastes like the Plug version, but it looks nothing like it (and is not nearly as strong in scent)

The plug cuts up into tiny cubes quite easily and is a unique joy

Send me a pm with your address and I'll send you a sample that will knock your socks off :)

Unfortunately I only know of Mars that carries it...I'm glad I bought a pound a while back, it really is amazing!

I will start searching too. You have me interested now. I have tried Cannon Plug before and liked it. If you are saying this is better I will definitely try to find who has it.