It shouldnt happen to a Tinsky

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bud , looks like just a ring. Could you glue it back?

While this is very bad news Andy, Mark will make you a new stem to the original specs.

Aye, it'll cost summat but not a packet mate.

Not much else I can say. Except BAD DOG - BAD!

:evil:

Cheers,

RR

That stinks. I have a dog, but she's 12 and never chewed anything. But, we just acquired a very rambunctious cat. I throw a towel over my pipe rack ever day before we leave for work. So far, no sign she's interested but my fear is she jumps up on my table and knocks one/several off then bats them around.

Ouch! I'm sorry Andrew. I hope Mark is able to help out.

Bad dog or not, the sooner that I can admit that it was my fault, the faster
I can get over mistakes like this.
But it does hurt... :oops:

Harlock999":oaop6zzy said:
Bad dog or not, the sooner that I can admit that it was my fault, the faster
I can get over mistakes like this.
But it does hurt... :oops:
Like leaving a cabinet door open and later bumping your head. You know its your fault, but it ticks you off.

That totally sucks! I can only image what I would feel like if my dog got my Tinsky.

Mark will get you fixed up.

:D

Yeah I put it back in the mail to him today, I don't think he can fix it as some of the bite marks have taken chunks off the actual lip and I cant imagine it'd ever feel right in the mouth, but I'll see what he thinks, he knows a lot more about it than me! He asked for the whole pipe back in case he needed to make a new stem, and due to shipping times that means I'm likely to be without it for 6 weeks or so. Damn annoying.

Greyson":rg8l6bye said:
:D

Yeah I put it back in the mail to him today, I don't think he can fix it as some of the bite marks have taken chunks off the actual lip and I cant imagine it'd ever feel right in the mouth, but I'll see what he thinks, he knows a lot more about it than me! He asked for the whole pipe back in case he needed to make a new stem, and due to shipping times that means I'm likely to be without it for 6 weeks or so. Damn annoying.
Yes, but at least you'll get it back in the same condition you received it. Better than the alternative.

Sucks, but Mark will make it whole again. Yet not much consolation to go without it for an extended period.

:silent:

Cheers,

RR