It's a sad day today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We never forget our special furry friends, their love is unconditional. Keep the fond memories Monbla. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear it. The joke is that cats are aloof and ignore you, and that's true in its way, but then one is absent and you feel their presence missing. Rough. So sorry, man.

So sorry to learn of your loss. They do add to our lives, if too briefly

Been there, brothah monbla. I know the pain, so I know there's nothing anyone can say that will ease it, but it might help to know that you have brothahs who've been there, and who understand.

Veet

newjok12.png

Sorry about your loss Michael. My thoughts are with you!

I have never been a "cat" person until my daughter brought home three stray kittens until good homes can be found for them. Needless to say two of them are still here almost 8 months later. Love them immensely!

Sorry for your loss.

It is like a part of your heart has gone missing.
They fill your life with so much pleasure, just being.
It is almost like loosing a child...they fill you with so much love...it really hurts.

Everytime I've lost a 'little buddy," I've felt like someone tore off a piece of my heart. I feel for ya'!! :( FTRPLT