Jim Inks---Tobacco Reviews

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallsguy

Reaction score
Jim Inks, a regular contributor to this site, recently posted his 2000th Tobacco Review on tobaccoreviews.com. Many of you members follow his reviews, so I just thought it appropriate to mention it here. Quite an accomplishment, and worthy of notice. Congratulations Jim, and thanks for all your good work.

You bet....and it's been dually noted on another thread.

THANKS AGAIN JIMINKS FOR ALL OF YOUR TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT INTO YOUR TOBACCO REVIEWS :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":zyv0w9qt said:
You bet....and it's been dually noted on another thread.

THANKS AGAIN JIMINKS FOR ALL OF YOUR TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT INTO YOUR TOBACCO REVIEWS  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Thanks, Roy. Check out the other thread as LC suggested. And thank you, LC and Cadfael for compliments.

Heck, I woulda guessed Jim had done 2000 just on this board alone!!! What a man, what a guy!! Keep up the good work!! I do enjoy your writings. :cheers: FTRPLT

ftrplt":soin50ko said:
Heck, I woulda guessed Jim had done 2000 just on this board alone!!! What a man, what a guy!! Keep up the good work!! I do enjoy your writings. :cheers: FTRPLT
Thank you, my friend.

An occasion for which there should be a celebration. No one tell Chuck Heston.

edward%20g..JPG

Before I touch a new blend, I go to TR and scroll until I find JimInks....... :D

Dorchester":8wmn6ck0 said:
An occasion for which there should be a celebration. No one tell Chuck Heston.

edward%20g..JPG
I love it! Thanks! :D

SpeedyPete":utvgklzl said:
Before I touch a new blend, I go to TR and scroll until I find JimInks....... :D
Thank you. I'm glad to be of help.

2,000 reviews and hitting the big time, apparently! Is that your smiling mug in the latest P&C newsletter, Jim? Congrats!

Dorchester":gqje1vmj said:
2,000 reviews and hitting the big time, apparently! Is that your smiling mug in the latest P&C newsletter, Jim? Congrats!
I just saw it. That's me when I'm not Eddie G., see. Myeah!

JimInks":pyipb965 said:
Dorchester":pyipb965 said:
I just saw it. That's me when I'm not Eddie G., see. Myeah!
Congrats on the recognition! You worked hard to get all the reviews up (although I'm sure you enjoyed the 'testing' part!) and deserve it.

It’s kind of ironic that someone can be so darn productive in an avocation that seems so meditative. The thing that most impresses me about his reviews is they don’t seem overtly formulaic. Nor do they wander about.  They’re crisp and purposeful. They all seem fresh and he seems genuinely happy to share his wealth of information with those of us who, without his help, might still be having an exclusive relationship with tubs of The Prince. It’s right humbling, I have to admit. Thanks, very much.

KevinM":e0glkd86 said:
It’s kind of ironic that someone can be so darn productive in an avocation that seems so meditative. The thing that most impresses me about his reviews is they don’t seem overtly formulaic. Nor do they wander about.  They’re crisp and purposeful. They all seem fresh and he seems genuinely happy to share his wealth of information with those of us who, without his help, might still be having an exclusive relationship with tubs of The Prince. It’s right humbling, I have to admit. Thanks, very much.
Ah, yes... come to think of it, Jim is quite responsible for me spending a great deal of money over the years. My wife may want to have a word with him. :lol:

KevinM":royhpb70 said:
I thank you for the very kind words. I'm glad to be of help.