Jim's Sam Gawith Cabbie's Mixture Review.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewdude, your first impressions remind me very much of my own. I hated it! All I can say is leave the tin alone for a few weeks, maybe up to a month and then give it another try in a nice pipe. My added completely subjective advice is to try a bowl with a cup of coffee after breakfast, sitting quietly outside in the backyard, sipping both coffee and smoke slowly and meditatively. If all goes the way it did with me (and has since), you'll be so very pleasantly surprised and pleased with this tobacco.

does anyone know for sure when St J Flk first was sold in the US? the first reviews on TR seems troublingly close to 07

The only problem with Cabbie's is finding some to buy! Smokingpipes.com is the only place that sells it in the USA to my knowledge and they've been out of stock for quite awhile. God thing I bought 2 tins when it came out (whew!)

Bugsahearn":w7l8j6x3 said:
does anyone know for sure when St J Flk first was sold in the US? the first reviews on TR seems troublingly close to 07
 Don't sweat it. I was smoking it before 2007.

Stick":h4f7ly2a said:
Thanks Jim, good to know. As a SJF fan it was interesting to hear your take.

I've made a list of your top 5 too...
 :D
As did I!

Thanks Jim! This sounds like my cup of tea. I'm a big fan of SG, will have to give this one a puff!

Man who here is smokin brown suga flake? This stuff is damn good! It has a natural sweetness thats just perfect! It really does taste like brown sugar