John Patton's 'Crossroads'...Turkish Bliss!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, it's a winner here as well. Sadly I've neglected it as of late. A situation that will be corrected very soon.

Thanks for the prompt Mr. bowman!

;) 

Cheers,

RR

btw, whatever happened to alfredo_buscatti?

Cheers,

RR

idbowman":zpfhcu98 said:
Reviving this old thread to say that I've finally gotten around to trying the sizable sample of Crossroads that I received about a year ago (I'm pretty sure it was from a bombing run back then, as there are a about a dozen ounce, once-and-a-half samples still in the little mason jars waiting to be tried).

Anyway...holy smokes, this stuff is absolutely incredible.

With apologies to the Dark Lord, I can see this replacing Embarcadero as my go-go Va/Izmir blend.  I've had a few Patton blends that I've really liked (and one still waiting in a sample jar), so I'm not at all surprised that I enjoy Crossroads, but I didn't expect it to be so overwhelmingly delicious.  Excellent, excellent stuff.
Glad you enjoyed it! I couldn't help but share some during that run. :)

According to TR Rich 4noggins is the blender of this tobacco? I'm going to get some with my next order  :D 

SpeedyPete":z6rrqskx said:
According to TR Rich 4noggins is the blender of this tobacco?  I'm going to get some with my next order  :D 
The blend was created by John and is currently blended by Rich, using John's recipes.
From what I hear, John is "officially retired"............. :( 

gravel":mvqjef0c said:
idbowman":mvqjef0c said:
Reviving this old thread to say that I've finally gotten around to trying the sizable sample of Crossroads that I received about a year ago (I'm pretty sure it was from a bombing run back then, as there are a about a dozen ounce, once-and-a-half samples still in the little mason jars waiting to be tried).

Anyway...holy smokes, this stuff is absolutely incredible.

With apologies to the Dark Lord, I can see this replacing Embarcadero as my go-go Va/Izmir blend.  I've had a few Patton blends that I've really liked (and one still waiting in a sample jar), so I'm not at all surprised that I enjoy Crossroads, but I didn't expect it to be so overwhelmingly delicious.  Excellent, excellent stuff.
Glad you enjoyed it! I couldn't help but share some during that run. :)
Yeah...I'm pretty much forever in debt for that massive bomb. I'm pretty sure the post office flagged it as a requiring a two-man lift.