Jumping June bugs, Another bombing mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UExTN3_UOIY" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Lift off of ordinance is almost ready

Pilots, this is your commander...

It has come to my attention that one of our own, a pilot in good standing and stalwart of heart, Fishnbanjo, has passed beyond the Pale. I'm requesting all pilots to enter this month's target airspace flying the Missing Man Formation.

Let's win this one for him! Strike to commence in seven days.

Let's do this!

Ozark Wizard":m38ud2k4 said:
Pilots, this is your commander...

It has come to my attention that one of our own, a pilot in good standing and stalwart of heart, Fishnbanjo, has passed beyond the Pale. I'm requesting all pilots to enter this month's target airspace flying the Missing Man Formation.
:( Sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know.

Getting down to short strokes now......

images

Cheers,

RR

Ordnance selected, kite armed, sat on the pan engines running waiting for clearance from Ops / Dispatch.

Let's do this fellas!

Brewdude":zqpbmog3 said:

Cheers,

RR

Oh well, I’ve been....................... I think I should really leave that comment alone. I’ll try to at least keep it nc-17

eggman":df7s6wgr said:
Brewdude":df7s6wgr said:

Cheers,

RR

Oh well, I’ve been....................... I think I should really leave that comment alone. I’ll try to at least keep it nc-17

And yet, you didn’t leave the comment alone.

eggman":abgjrswm said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. Sometimes the temptation just gets the best of me.

I hear ya, brother.  Indeed I hear ya. It’s like me wearin’ my In-n-Out Burger t- shirt every time my sister in law comes over...just cause it pisses her off.

Blackhorse":b798w74e said:
eggman":b798w74e said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. Sometimes the temptation just gets the best of me.

I hear ya, brother.  Indeed I hear ya.  It’s like me wearin’ my In-n-Out Burger t- shirt every time my sister in law comes over...just cause it pisses her off.
I’m glad I’m not the only one that does stuff just to piss people off. When my daughter was in the high school band. They sold Christmas wrapping paper for a fund raiser. My daughter kept commenting on one of the papers being so ugly and no one should buy it. Guess what I bought several rolls of it and every year all her presents and no one else’s are wrapped in it. This has been going on for 9 years now.

Alright you rapscallions, the moment is at hand! Focus! I've received two tracking number thus far. Mine's off tomorrow.....

Go go Gadget Squadron! :cheers: