Jumping June bugs, Another bombing mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Houston, we have liftoff.

Tracking indicates an early detonation. Once the bird is in the air it's at the mercy of the prevailing winds.

:monkey:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":2p90syqd said:
Houston, we have liftoff.

Tracking indicates an early detonation. Once the bird is in the air it's at the mercy of the prevailing winds.

RR

I guess if you send it early it gets there early.  :tongue:

Today, Wednesday, should be most pilots launch day...the Goldilocks Zone...usually neither too early nor too late...juuuuuust right.  ;)

Interpret the following picture, the concept of which applies here.  

She’s rolling!!! Kite is about to unstick and steer a course for the target!!!

Flight confirmation sent to HQ.

The waiting game commences; cards, cricket, letters home. Nervousness wrapped up in an air of relaxed anticipation...

:cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted::cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted::cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted::cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted:

glassjapan":8wofi09r said:
:cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted::cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted::cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted::cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted: :cherry: :twisted:

You kids really worry me.

Well while the crew was loading the ordinance, me and my co-pilot had to get good and hydrated for the run. Flight plan has been sent to hq. now to set the plane on autopilot and do some shots with the stewardess’s. We love to fly and it shows.

We're now just waiting for Timbo to shoe horn his pilot into the cockpit. Everyone else is accounted for :cheers:

Sorry mob, my pilot went AWOL this week and has only just returned. Wheeling the Fokker onto the runway right now and dunking my pilot’s head in black coffee to sober him up. I’ll advise once in the air but we’ll be heading into some headwind so may end up bombing the cleanup crew.

Cheers

Tim

Timbo":mq5gy56r said:
Sorry mob, my pilot went AWOL this week and has only just returned. Wheeling the Fokker onto the runway right now and dunking my pilot’s head in black coffee to sober him up. I’ll advise once in the air but we’ll be heading into some headwind so may end up bombing the cleanup crew.

Cheers

Tim
:cheers:
Flights confirmed. Multiple payloads dropping today.

For Sante! For Fatman! For goodness sake!