Just Finished!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Just now finished cleaning 36 pipes!! Get busy guys there's going to be an inspection! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

All this talk about inspection and I feel like I am back in the Marines! I am just about to clean some but 36 is too much!

The last session of the Harford County Pipe Club was going over pipe maintenance and pipe cleaning so hopefully mine are done for while. Its a chore cleaning 50 some pipes at a time so I usually do them in a rotation kinda like smoking them. The wife tells me no more pipes til the Steve Monjure Show on the 21st of this month. I think I can hold out, so long the the pipes in the case at my B&M stay status quo.

Ken, Mine are all boxed up and on the way, should be there by weeks end. I expect exceptional work from such a talented, experienced, professional pipe cleaner as yourself! :lol:

Natch

Natch":6ucey418 said:
Ken, Mine are all boxed up and on the way, should be there by weeks end. I expect exceptional work from such a talented, experienced, professional pipe cleaner as yourself! :lol:

Natch
Hey Natch.. I think PT has a thing going.. He is not stopping till the stuff is clean.. Good to have that kind of focus.. I am good at two pipes a day.. Maybe three.. Smokem if ya gotem.. :cheers:

wait...you got to clean 'em?

hey Cigar2you, cool new avatar. love that pipe!

bruins":1b05lgx8 said:
It says, in a pipe book I once saw, that Josef Stalin smoked Dunhills, but that he never cleaned them. Not sure how the author could have known this and if he was right, I'm not sure that Stalin would be a good role model.

maybe he never 'personally' cleaned them. probably had a guy who did that...

"Comrade Ivan, take care of this pipe for me."
"Yes, Comrade Stalin!"

Two weeks later

"Where's that pipe I gave you, Ivan?"
"I sent it to Siberia."
"What?"
"You said take care of it."
"I have good news, Ivan: you're going on a vacation. Now, the bad news..."

Doc Manhattan":qt7kec6i said:
"Yes, Comrade Stalin!"

Two weeks later

"I sent it to Siberia."
"What?"
dammit doc! i was trying to come up with a commie joke, but it wasn't happenin'. nice, real nice. you get two points for that one (shh...don't tell valky, he thinks he's the only one who gets points...) :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

bruins":kb0ro7yt said:
Doc Manhattan":kb0ro7yt said:
"Yes, Comrade Stalin!"

Two weeks later

"I sent it to Siberia."
"What?"
dammit doc! i was trying to come up with a commie joke, but it wasn't happenin'. nice, real nice. you get two points for that one (shh...don't tell valky, he thinks he's the only one who gets points...) :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Well impressive as Doc's script is (sorry a bit late for this year's awards) I reckon that the reason that Stalin got this reputation for not cleaning his pipes was that they smelled absolutely horrid. Presumably, it would have been more than a little risky to point that out: "Errm, Joe would you step aside for a moment? I think there's something you should know...".

Doc Manhattan":gxbp1pw6 said:
"Yes, Comrade Stalin!"

Two weeks later

"I sent it to Siberia."
"What?"
Killer Doc!!!!! :lol!: :lol!:

bruins":p8irztuy said:

hey Cigar2you, cool new avatar. love that pipe!
Thanks Bruin..This one of the photos from the Ireland trip and i guess you HAVE to clean them but it helps

bruins":l1ojr2gf said:
[ Doc you get two points for that one (shh...don't tell valky, he thinks he's the only one who gets points...) :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Hell, by now I'm so far ahead of everyone else it don't matter none to me. I's got more points than a six year buck! :rendeer:

Falconer":ktv0vilj said:
bruins":ktv0vilj said:
[ Doc you get two points for that one (shh...don't tell valky, he thinks he's the only one who gets points...) :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Hell, by now I'm so far ahead of everyone else it don't matter none to me. I's got more points than a six year buck! :rendeer:
We don't get those here!
Talk about a universal thread!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Piet Binsbergen":b5k4btet said:
We don't get those here!
Talk about a universal thread!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ja Piet but we do get porcupines, a LOT of points right there!
porcupine_combing.gif