Just me complaining.....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandon: Thanks for the news. We could use some rain. New Jersey! WTF! When are you coming to Long Island man. I'm waiting to have a smoke with you bro. Drive carefully and don't forget the fucking red light cams. It must be tough getting a 53 footer through on yellow and stopping short is not an option. Ha Ha! Your horses would not appreciate falling on their asses.

BTW I'm out sitting in the lounger you see poolside today enjoying some Engine 99 in a Sav Roma. You should be here too.

Puff Daddy":1ynpx1cv said:
To rub it in to my east coasta brethren :twisted:

Sacramento, mid 80's, cooling, expected to be in the upper 70's for several days :tongue: . It's usually hotter 'n a bitch here all summer (100 plus for about 3 1/2 months straight) so I'm relishing the opportunity to gloat.

Pipeweed fires up on the first match, too :tongue:
Sacramento summer weather sure has been great the last few years. 2007 was horrid. We had 17 days straight of 107-110F+. I told my wife that if I wanted that kind of shit weather, I'd move to AZ. ;)

Well it's 2:44 PM about 1 hour and 40 minutes later and East (about 75 miles from New Jersey) of PB's last post here on Eastern Long Island and to quote Richard Burton and Lana Turner from the old movie great "The Rains of Ranchipur"....."and the rains came". Looking forward to less heat, a watered lawn and shutting down the AC. Screwed up an afternoon swim, but, no complaints from me even though this is the complaint department.

Typical Renoite:

Monday--71°F, breezy, mostly sunny: "It's too cold!"

Tuesday--78°F, calm, sunny: "It's too hot!"

Wednesday--84°, breezy, sunny: "It's too windy!"

Thursday--81°, calm, partly cloudy: "It's too gloomy!"

Today--69°F, windy, mostly cloudy, chance of rain: "Buckle down, it's January."

Back in January--55°F, calm, sunny: "What, is this, June?"

Back last August--110°F, calm, very sunny: "What is this, Phoenix?"

December 2010-- -15°F, 50mph winds, snow (three feet already on the ground) "What is this, Alaska? Hey, let's go driving around and get in wrecks!"

It's a whole town of complainers. :lol: (Doing my part by complaining about it.)

:(
Here's a complaint: I just tried phoning Rob for the second time and there was no answer. Hope everything's OK in MO. Let us know how you are doing on the job front brother. If you need a recommendation don't forget I know you for at least 20 years. Best, Marty

Alright Marty & Kyle, I'm home now. Everything's fine Marty - thank you for your concern, Brother.

I spent the afternoon helping my Dad with his computer. He had installation issues with Microsoft Flight Simulator X. :x

Up and going now though...

Call anytime, Brothers, as i'm usually around (here lately). Just one of the few times I wasn't, doesn't it figure! 8)

I trust Palpatine and I'd vote for him for Senate in a heartbeat especially smoking that great looking pipe as long as he's a Democrat. I can't afford the Ryan budget. The Ryan budget stinks more than Pirate Kake and we aint just whistlin' room note dixie. Special note: As long as I'm posting in this thread I am certain to include at least one complaint. I would be remiss not to report that I am smoking a bowl of Sterling's 1776 Bostonian in my bent rusticated Savinelli Roma after dinner and it is delicious desert for any man wondering and I'm not plastered.

Well, if Palpatine has no time to take my call when it's convenient for me, how is the Empire gonna figure out how to cut me my welfare check? Hmmm? :twisted:

8)

Kyle Weiss":840rmwlv said:
Well, if Palpatine has no time to take my call when it's convenient for me, how is the Empire gonna figure out how to cut me my welfare check? Hmmm? :twisted:

8)
You live in Reno right? They've got you on tape with all the cameras they have in that town. With all those guys with crooked noses and named Guido they like to know whats goin' on :twisted:

Kyle Weiss":gqc8pl1b said:

8)

Always wanting a handout. Figures...
And what exactly does the Empire owe you? What have you done for the Empire?

Kyle - want a weekly paycheck? Enlist! :shock:

rayord10.jpg

Just let me know when you're ready, you can leave out on the next Transport. 8)

That was a test. Subcommander Weiss of the Empire's Hand walks as a dark cat, snuffing out Rebel hope one shadowy death at a time. :twisted:

Yeah, that dry heat thing doesn't make too much sense when you're actually standing in it, eh Mike?

Brrrr! Gettin' down to about 45°F right now... :lol: Don't worry, we'll be back at 90°F again next week. (Soakin' up the coolness while I can...)

8)

The People's Republic of Connecticut has Florida heat and humidity in the summer, Maine cold in the winter, a Scandinavian tax structure, a governor who can's count and legislators who still wet the bed. But I just wait for the sun to begin setting and then head to the deck with a nice Va or Aro and something chilled and cheap.