Just reintroducing myself.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to have you back aaron. a few of us musicians around these boards, so post your tunes when you got them. especially if they are ballads of social commentary on pipe smoking! :D

bruins":muz82wan said:
good to have you back aaron. a few of us musicians around these boards, so post your tunes when you got them. especially if they are ballads of social commentary on pipe smoking! :D
Haha, I've never even thought about writing a song about pipe smoking. Might be a difficult thing to do without it sounding kinda cheesy, but I'll see what I can do. I like a challenge.

When I get my record done I'll let y'all know for sure. It's been a long time coming. I really can't wait to get back in the studio and get it back up and going. We're shooting for a January release, at least that's the rumor so we'll see what happens.

Aaron":g3a00pbu said:
I really can't wait to get back in the studio and get it back up and going. We're shooting for a January release, at least that's the rumor so we'll see what happens.
i'm on the flipside. been in the studio so long can't wait to get back out and do shows. hope it goes quick for you. recording, at least to me, is no fun. (i do get to pipe smoke a lot though while killing time...so not a total bust!)