justpipes2019

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justpipes2019

Reaction score
Haven't been on here since my dear friend "pipemaker" AKA Mike Brissett passed away and I couldn't get in with my old justpipes login, so I'm back as justpipes2019. I've been out of the pipe community for a while and thought I would see what is going on. Still smoking Walnut when I light up. :D

We might be able to resurrect your old account. Send a PM to Carlos asking for help. Then you can get your prior history reinstated, etc.

Anyway, glad you’re back. Regret your friends passing.

Thanks for the welcome back! Glad to hear Carlos is still around. How are you old friend? How many of the originals are left?

Hey JP!

The system knows who you are. Did you try resetting your password? Did you run into that stupid CAPTCHA thing that checks to make sure you are a human and were unable to get by it? That does happen.

But it you just want to carry on with the new username, that's fine also.

Howdy Carlos! I couldn't remember my old password and the email that I originally signed up with. I'm sure it's long gone! :lol: It doesn't really matter. There's a lot of water under the bridge at this point! I can still see some of the history. Hope all is well! Doing fine in NC.

I was reminiscing about Ed and Mike with some MKE guys at the St Louis show a couple of weeks ago.:shock:

daveinlax":nwxuqpg2 said:
I was reminiscing about Ed and Mike with some MKE guys at the St Louis show a couple of weeks ago.:shock:  
Top shelve fellows Dave! I really miss Mike!