K&K Releasing Dunhill Match Blends

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Hunter? Exorcism Mixture?

Good Grief.

———————-

Re: these being closer to the originals since they use the same recipes?  

They would also have to use the same component tobacco.  Don’t know if the same tobaccos are even still available.  But...tobacco blends are like horseshoes?  Close might be a winner.  Only one way to find out.

I won’t be trying any of these soon. I just blew my monthly budget on a fresh can of Peretti’s DD Burley Blend.  Gotta have it.

huffelpuff":n5xym1mh said:
Dark Flake is gone at Smokingpipes.com won't be long before it's done everywhere else too.

Jim
The only Dunhill blend I really stocked up on. Top notch stuff. Reminds me a lot of some of the good Virginia blends that also went away this year.

DrumsAndBeer":sai3dqfr said:
huffelpuff":sai3dqfr said:
Dark Flake is gone at Smokingpipes.com won't be long before it's done everywhere else too.

Jim
The only Dunhill blend I really stocked up on. Top notch stuff.  Reminds me a lot of some of the good Virginia blends that also went away this year.
Yup.

Yep x 2!! Was puffing on DH DF last evening wondering how long my other 4 tins would last! But considering the size of the cellar and my age, I think I'll be OK!!!!! :cheers: FTRPLT