Ken Collins AKA Pipetongue AKA Dad

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
It's with the heaviest heart that I inform you all that our buddy Ken has taken a turn for the worst and is very close to death. His wife and family are by his side and he's resting comfortably. According to his wife, his breathing is down to a few times an hour and he will likely pass on before very long.

Please send your love and prayers east to Boston tonite my friends.....

Well, shit. Just shit.

Dammit, and dammit some more.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the update, Dock. Ken embodies the heart and spirit of this place.

That's very sad to hear. I was just drying out some Bosun Cut Plug to smoke, too. :(

I will smoke this one for you, Ken.

That's some sad news. Ken was a favorite of mine around here. Going to go smoke some GH in his honor.

Very, vry sorry to hear the sad news. My prayers are with Ken and his Family.

I don't know how to say how sad I am to hear this. Ken is a true gentleman and one of the finest here at BoB. His presence here has been sorely missed the past few weeks.

Dock, my sincere sympathies and prayers for Ken and his family, and for yourself as I know you and he have been close.

Thank you for passing on the news.

Mike

Although I'm new and never had the pleasure of interacting with Ken, I am deeply sorry to hear this dreadful news. Having buried my wife's grandmother today, I know how hard this is. Ken is in my thoughts as is his family and friends.

If you can, Doc, please tell Ken we all say thank you for being with us while he was.

That's some rough news to wake up to but I was afraid it was coming...

I think real high of the man. That about sums it up.. I think real high of him.

Indeed that is very sad news. He will have my thoughts and prayers as well.