Keychain Naptha Lighter

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen them (and similar and even smaller) advertised on web sites for backpacking and "survival" gear. Often called a peanut lighter. Curious to see how it works for you.

Natch

Yes, give us a report on those! Will be good to see how they work for you!

Looks cool. And the price is right. My guess would be that it dries up rather quickly, if it's anything like my Zippo.

-Andrew

I saw it briefly reviewed online - one thing that the reviewer mentioned is that although it is small capacity, the fluid does not evaporate like it does with a zippo because of the rubber seal. So it does have that going for it.

Jack Straw":ddcbfnkb said:
I saw it briefly reviewed online - one thing that the reviewer mentioned is that although it is small capacity, the fluid does not evaporate like it does with a zippo because of the rubber seal. So it does have that going for it.
Interesting, thanks for sharing bro!

That's a cool site. Nice video too.

Edit - They have great prices on dry bags!

Got this today...not bad!

Comes with a matte finish which scratches very easily.

Takes zippo flints, and holds maybe 1/4 of the fluid of a zippo.

Overall it feels nice and solid. Underneath the cap where it is not the silvery metal it appears that the shell is made of copper

Rubber seal is very thin, avoid overtightening. Cannot smell fuel when it is closed.

Works fine, what more could you ask for.

Jack Straw":zxn4iob8 said:

Overall it feels nice and solid. Underneath the cap where it is not the silvery metal it appears that the shell is made of copper

Rubber seal is very thin, avoid overtightening. Cannot smell fuel when it is closed.

Tats cool bro!!!!

Jack Straw":sqq8wdju said:

Thats cool bro!!!!