L'air du Temps Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bombing Mission for May!

It's a ''Yes, you may!'' thing.

It's a ''Do It Yourself mission''.

A TRIO of Squadron Pilots will be designated as Co-Commanders...and they will work together to set up and complete the mission from cool theme to target selection to sign up to generating orders to collecting DC numbers to enjoying that satisfied glow after the mission (or is that the glow from the target's bunker).

Yes, the three co-commanders need to volunteer. If you want to do this on a regular basis please PM me. Tell me why you want to do this and why you would be a good choice. Simple.

Cause I'm outta here gents! On to new things (sure as significantly increased levels of self indulgence). It just seems like after a year of dragging you lot through the muck and mire, whining and sniveling all the while (that's me, not you guys) that it's time.

Blackhorse, you have been a real champ, thanks for all of your hard work over the years

rev

IK -

No son, it's because of me! The pitfalls and various other glitches are just part of the fun...the spice that seasons the stew and gives it character, if you will. I'm wanting to do some other things here and elsewhere and believe I've done my duty.

I also believe that we have sufficient interest and guys with the right mix of motivation and skills tempered by the right kind of perspective to not only keep this working effectively but perhaps move it to the next level. I've accomplished what I set out to do and think that some new blood will improve things.

It's time.

- BH

soylentgreen":wytfxplk said:
Hope this isn't a sign of things to come, but looks like my package is on its way back to me.

Depart USPS Sort Facility
May 1, 2013
TAMPA, FL 33605

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
May 1, 2013, 1:15 am
TAMPA, FL 33605

Forwarded
April 26, 2013, 1:36 pm
BAY SAINT LOUIS, MS

Undeliverable as Addressed
April 26, 2013, 8:47 am
DIAMONDHEAD, MS 39525

Sorting Complete
April 26, 2013, 8:44 am
BAY SAINT LOUIS, MS 39520

Arrival at Post Office
April 26, 2013, 8:18 am
BAY SAINT LOUIS, MS 39520
Methinks Tampa must be where mail that needs to get forwarded in the SE ends up, because my package went there to...and then back to the target: it was marked as delivered today! Enjoy, Ian...assuming it actually was delivered!

Woooo hooooo 7 packages at home for me . Makes ten today. Pics to follow.

i.keenum":th4ktd14 said:
And that's Numberwang. Enjoy, Ian!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qjOZtWZ56lc" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WTF :shock: not sure I followed that game show. Thought the japenese did wierd game shows.

Actually eleven bombs, :bom: one box had two packages.

Pics tomorrow. Promise , BH is eleven the lucky number or do I need to make sure that there aren't boxes floating in florida or at my old house still? Sorry to ask know it takes out some of the fun and surprise but figured I effed that up already. Thanks again guys I am eternally gratefull. Apoligize for beeing such a clown this run. :clown:

I doubt I'm at liberty to provide any information to help determine if there is anything 'foating' in Florida.

You kids and your slang. I declare, sometimes I jus don't know what in the world you're talkin' about.

i.keenum":361utjq7 said:
Status of Your Item:
Delivered! :cheers:

Freeking finally I get to post this! :twisted:

Oh yeh!

Tsar Bomba, eh Lefty? Nice. Keenum tries to hide, you just wipe out the entire Gulf Coast.

GrampaGrossbart":vjz51nbu said:
Methinks Tampa must be where mail that needs to get forwarded in the SE ends up, because my package went there to...
I recently heard it quoted somewhere that "Tampa isn't a place you go to; it's a place where you end up." :p
Glad to see the bombs are finally falling on you, Keenum. You've officially taken the Suspense Award away from me for that "leave town during bombing week" stunt I pulled back in July. Can't wait to see the pics!

Delivered On:
Thursday, 05/02/2013 at 12:16 P.M.

Left At:
Front Door

Signed By:
KEENUM

looks like it made it eh Ian?

Yep got it BC. :D

Incredibly hard to hold that position while your wife fumbles with her camera phone. :p