L'air du Temps Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure is quiet in here.

I just finished doing preflight checks, getting my weapon systems in order, and preparing my payload. Targeting systems are dodgy, but out of my realm, so I'm crossing my fingers. Due to a cold, I am taking my frustration out on this target.

You're gonna get it sucker.

Yeah. Guys just don't seem to heat up til the actual week of the mission any mo...HEY!

WAIT A MINUTE! This IS mission week!!!

Whatsamatta wit youz guys? Lost yer spunk, didja?

I think y'all better start showin' that ya got a pair...um, according to gender of course.

Only about half of you even answered my question about which club!

Jaded...that must be it. I'm going to have to put my noggin to this thing and come up with a way to get you all more 'involved'. Yeah, that's it! That's the ticket! MORE INVOLVEMENT!!!

Yeah... about the club. I blame the fever and coughing fits for missing the vote... or the subsequent catch up time at work.

Yeah BH, sorry bout that, missing the club vote. I am on Auto Pilot this month, in a Claratin D cloud if you will.

DrumsAndBeer":azb0f197 said:
Yeah BH, sorry bout that, missing the club vote. I am on Auto Pilot this month, in a Claratin D cloud if you will.
Same here. I only drifted out of my drug induced stupor long enough to realize I needed to sign off on the mission.

Battle fatigue! I'm shell shocked sarge... The horror of war and all that. Hang on I wrote a poem about it, its here somewhere.

:twisted: Ordinance loaded :twisted:

Ready to give 'em hell, Commander. :bom:

(listening to some Avenged Sevenfold to set the mood :twisted: )

The 'package' is ready, flight plans made. Just waiting for takeoff tomorrow!

Talking to ocelot about the metal band he referred to. Gotta get in the mood to rock the target. :cheers: get em boys

Bomb assembled commander. My TU-160 is still warm from target practice runs. All I need is a quick fuel stop and I'm airborn again.

i.keenum":ooo7lmn2 said:
Love some old avenged.
Way to make the rest of us feel old :pale: . In my mind there is no such thing as "old" Avenged Sevenfold. Dang you young whipper snappers! :lol!:
Now just imagine how some of these really old farts feel.......Avenged who????
Sorry had to make myself feel better at the expense of everyone older than I am. Hope you don't hate me but if you do that's ok, because at your age you will forget soon enough anyways. :lol:

DrT999":71p1qru8 said:
RE: music to bomb by

I'll stick with Wagner, I think :study:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yet Flight of the Valkyries is soooo cliche! I think it will be Die fliegende Hollaende for me!! :pirate:

Doc Brando likes Wagner. I did mine to deadly silence. Just a light high pitched whistling sound could be heard.

I put my bombs into play at about 5 p.m. That way they miss the 3 o'clock deadline and don't go til tomorrow.

Ocelot55":76rfy9p1 said:
DrT999":76rfy9p1 said:
RE: music to bomb by

I'll stick with Wagner, I think :study:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yet Flight of the Valkyries is soooo cliche! I think it will be Die fliegende Hollaende for me!!
1061862256.gif
That works!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LaGxgwB7DRY" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will be launching my ordinance tomorrow but then I will be deep in the north country bush of Ontario and will miss the shock and awe

Ha well ten years is near half my damn life so I think any thing from the 90s is old. :lol: The gilette safety razor from the sixties and the pete from the fifties I use are really really old. :twisted:

Ordinance prepped, to the air at 12:30 sharp tomorrow.