LET'S SEE PICS OF YOU SMOKING A PIPE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coastie3202":jhj7tqe5 said:
herbinedave":jhj7tqe5 said:
Dave has that "Get off my lawn" look.   :rabbit: 

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

True story:

When I was a wee lad growing up in my 'hood, there was a very mean old guy we called "Old man Fenner". Mr. Fenner would come out of his house any time a kid would walk on his lawn and shout stuff like "you damn kids get off my property or I'll call the cops".

We used to like to wind him up by doing this. Heh!

:lol: 

Cheers,

RR

I'll play. Smoking a Royal Flush Nording Blowfish.

photo_10.jpg

There was a codger in our neighborhood that had that same love affair with his lawn.  He lived in a corner house and the kids would always cut the corner on their bikes and go across his lawn.  We knew he got cranked up and would do everything to fire up a show.  But then one day the old guy tied some twine tightly between the two trees that we went between on our bikes.  Cleaned my butt right off my bike and left a terrible line across my face.

Brewdude":g7f5f3sj said:
Coastie3202":g7f5f3sj said:
herbinedave":g7f5f3sj said:
Dave has that "Get off my lawn" look.   :rabbit: 

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

True story:

When I was a wee lad growing up in my 'hood, there was a very mean old guy we called "Old man Fenner". Mr. Fenner would come out of his house any time a kid would walk on his lawn and shout stuff like "you damn kids get off my property or I'll call the cops".

We used to like to wind him up by doing this. Heh!

:lol: 

Cheers,

RR
I was in the pipe smoking zone!!!!

Coastie3202":s3jvhj9o said:
.....  But then one day the old guy tied some twine tightly between the two trees that we went between on our bikes.  Cleaned my butt right off my bike and left a terrible line across my face.
I remember something like that....
Cutting thru back yards on bikes
dang clothes lines
but we always said don't laugh
cause sooner or later it will happen to you.

I tell that story to my grandkids and they laugh

:scratch: 

Ocelot55":hvjnimpn said:
Great looking mugs, guys. I guess I'll play.

This is my one and only "selfie." Ugh, I really hate that "word."

Here I am in my car enjoying some Oriental Dusk out of my Il Duca morta.

Nice Mustache! Makes me wish mine was dark again. :( 

Briar Spirit":m6d0sdis said:
Hawker":m6d0sdis said:
Awesome looking hat Kirk. Looks good on ya mate. :cheers: :cheers: 
Very kind of you to say Kev, now put one up of yerself Bud.  :sunny: 
Here ya go Kirk, sorry it took so long been a little busy lately with family issues.

Enjoying some 4 Noggins Killington in a Polinski Bent Apple.

Sorry about the size of the photo Zeno I'm just happy when I get them to upload without changing there size yet on top of it.

Hawker":ny4w9nsq said:
Here ya go Kirk, sorry it took so long been a little busy lately with family issues.

Sorry about the size of the photo Zeno I'm just happy when I get them to upload without changing there size yet on top of it.

Awesome piccie good Buddy, damn boy, is that your own workshop!? To think I'm stuck with a tiny second hand mouldy old shed with a broken bench, ha-ha, we do with what we have eh Buddy, love the photo Kev' you look great with that lovely pipe hanging out yer chops.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Hawker":xp5w2x2u said:
Briar Spirit":xp5w2x2u said:
Hawker":xp5w2x2u said:
Awesome looking hat Kirk. Looks good on ya mate. :cheers: :cheers: 
Very kind of you to say Kev, now put one up of yerself Bud.  :sunny: 

Interested picture content. Pipe, Bandsaw, Welding Mask, Grinding Shield, Sewing Machine - a true renaissance man. Nicely done!

Kirk wrote:
Awesome piccie good Buddy, damn boy, is that your own workshop!? To think I'm stuck with a tiny second hand mouldy old shed with a broken bench, ha-ha, we do with what we have eh Buddy, love the photo Kev' you look great with that lovely pipe hanging out yer chops.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [/quote]

Hawker wrote:
Just built my shop in 2009 Still an ongoing project. Was a 21 year dream to build. Like you I had all of my leather working, knife building, fly tying and arrow building tools in a 8' X 16' old milk house that had 3-4 machines mounted on the work bench then if I needed a diferent machine I had to unbolt one to put up another. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of the old hut. People wondered how I ever got so much stuff cramed in there and still had room to work. When I built the new shop I cemented steel posts in the floor to hold each machine with actual room to work on them. I count my blessings every morning I go in there as I didn't think the day would ever come.

Hawker":3t1sww3i said:
Hawker wrote:
Just built my shop in 2009 Still an ongoing project. Was a 21 year dream to build. Like you I had all of my leather working, knife building, fly tying and arrow building ...
 :cheers: 

nice shop !

Aggman I saw you sneak in here, post a reply then run off. Come back and post up your mug so I can see who I have been dealing with. Nice try my friend.  :lol!: 

Coastie3202":dnv3cj3q said:
Thanks guys.  I was really hoping some of you would play along.  Thanks for posting your pics.  I'm looking forward to many more.

Cigarsarge, get your mug in here.  You and I have corresponded so much and traded so often that I would like to see if  you look like PeeWee Herman.   :face: 
No pics of me on the net until I get out of my line of work...There are people that would love to get a pic of me to photoshop. Bad juju.

cigarsarge":mcc19sjf said:
Coastie3202":mcc19sjf said:
Thanks guys.  I was really hoping some of you would play along.  Thanks for posting your pics.  I'm looking forward to many more.

Cigarsarge, get your mug in here.  You and I have corresponded so much and traded so often that I would like to see if  you look like PeeWee Herman.   :face: 
No pics of me on the net until I get out of my line of work...There are people that would love to get a pic of me to photoshop. Bad juju.
Mr. President....is this you. Oh my God, Mr. President.