LET'S SEE PICS OF YOU SMOKING A PIPE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12302013-002_zps6415c456.jpg

I like my Meerschaum pipes on the plain side

R U breaking in that pipe?

Just curious, it looks brand new.

Awesome pipe by the way.

The pipe had not been smoked when I took that picture. I have smoked probably 15 or so bowls through it at this point. It is a good smoker, if I can remember to sip instead of draw like its my last breath LOL. My only complaint is that the draw seems a bit restricted. I just don't have the stones to see about opening it up any.

Kelhammer":gr8kkyhm said:
Breaking in a new one. Cold days call for the capote.
This pic bears a resemblance to your avatar. Nicely done, sir.

Bobby Stubbs":rin5bhzo said:
12302013-002_zps6415c456.jpg

I like my Meerschaum pipes on the plain side
Holy Hell Bobby, I scrolled down and almost jumped out of my chair. No worries though, I'm okay now.  :rabbit: 

Trying to grow a beard to fit in. I gave up.
But the scowl is coming along nicely.

holymolar":4nt2quiz said:

It is difficult (at least for many of us, apparently) to smile with a pipe stem in the mouth!

holymolar":hdavddnz said:

I jumped, and almost ran. Then saw it was you. Good Morning Sir.

Might as well play along here.

img_2020.jpg

Smoking some Erin Go Bragh out of a no name bulldog I picked up at the Kansas City show two years ago before I head off to class.

Rob_In_MO":2uuq6kep said:
This is my Dad and I last year.
Which one's which, Rob?  :p 

These portrait galleries seem to pop up about once a year. Curious newcomers might want to search for "BoB Portrait Gallery" and "Mug Shots" for a bit of recent forum history. My camera and computer were both stolen and my backup drive with all my pictures is on the other side of the state. Let's see what I can find online....
Here we are. You know, it's funny, but from 1990 to 2012 I think there was only ever one shot of me with a pipe. This would be me in late '98/ early '99, judging by my company.

megimg10.jpg
" />

Of course, once I joined this forum, all hell broke loose! Here's one from a couple of years ago:

g01411.jpg
" />

I'm sending your picture to my girlfriend, who is forever saying, "Why do you have all those pipes?  After all, you can only smoke one at a time!"  Well, hah!  That'll show her! :tongue:

I would be interested in seeing you smoking your pipestone pipe
:)[/quote]
[/quote]

Here ya go John.
Rockin The Cob with some Boswell PDT.

A2DFA523-676D-45C3-B349-2E5DFEC6F7C3-6827-00000B661839DB01_zpse78687e8.jpg
[/img] knocking back a bowl of Nitecap in my Ingo Garbe.