LET'S SEE YOUR BRIAR SPIRIT PIPES

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepesdad1

Reaction score
%3Ca%20href=
anthrb10.jpg
" /
>
%3Ca%20href=
kirk-g10.jpg
" />

I am a lover and convert of Briar Spirit Pipes.  Kirk has made an indelible impression on me with the amount of "heart" he puts into each pipe.  So while I was basking in the glory of the ones I was fortunate enough to get, I'd like to see who else has been this fortunate.

Had to include my birthday pipe that Kirk made for me, up top...it really puts a smile on my face.

So lets see your Briar Spirit Pipes.

I bought this Bent Dublin through Walt. It's an excellent smoker.

Kirk gave me this Brandy with the rolled rim. After a little cake was built up it became one of the best smoking pipes in my collection. Not a pit, fill or flaw anywhere on the pipe. The stem is a perfect fit. It makes McClelland 5100 Red Cake sing a beautiful melody. In fact any straight VA. or VaPor smokes remarkably well in this pipe. I would love to have several more just like it.

Kirk makes some very fine pipes. I think in the future any pipes you buy should probably be Artisan made. The quality and care is far superior to any manufactured pipe being made today. If for some reason the Artisan made pipe isn't to your liking chances are that the maker will do everything he can to satisfy you. Good luck on getting a manufacturer to do that.  :) 

AJ

I'll get a pic later...it's my BSP pipe's turn in rotation anyway...

Kirk is a great friend and a true artist! Here is the poker he gifted me. Best smoking pipe I have. Best looking pipe I have for that matter too!

Jim

I've got 2, which makes me an extremely fortunate fellow. If I only had the one I would be blessed.

They are AMAZING smokers.  Quite simply, the best smoking pipes in my hoard of pipes. But I've made my feeling clear on this in another thread here somewhere, so I won't go over it all again.

Sorry, chaps and ladies, but technical issues (mainly) prevent me posting pics.  

Oh! I hope to be adding another to my stash in the very near future - and this is really quite thrilling to contemplate which speaks volumes for Briar Spirit pipes, because I have never had this level of anticipation and excitement about acquiring a new pipe.

The new one, will, I know, be absolutely fan-flipping-tastic.................

This just makes for a great combination when I get time to partake in them both.

This Briar Spirit Pipe by are good Brother Kirk is my favorite sit back & relax reading pipe.

Thanks again Kirk for the many wonderful smokes.

That is one beautiful churchwarden, Hawker. Like all of Kirk's pipes I'm sure it is a fine smoker.

pepesdad1":zwym2wz7 said:
That is one beautiful churchwarden, Hawker.  Like all of Kirk's pipes I'm sure it is a fine smoker.
It has a tall narrow chamber that I usually smoke 4 Noggins Lord Methley's in which makes for a long, dry cool smoke.

I remember seeing that church warden and falling in love with it. It is a really gorgeous take on the shape. Kirk excelled on that.

I'm not surprised it's a really good smoker.

I'm a convert to Kirk's tall, narrow chambers - they completely changed my smoking experience.

Congrats on owning that beautiful pipe, Hawker.

klause":wo0jp489 said:
I'm a convert to Kirk's tall, narrow chambers - they completely changed my smoking experience.

I'll second that.  Kirk's pipes are the best!  

Wonderful smoking experience.

That is one beautiful pipe, JP.