Looking for some advice/ideas.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or what Kyle said .......yea that could work. Maybe.

Look at my name for grace sake. I am a crazy little horse .........what do ya want from me ........?

If i were a woman I would be a stripper.

loco pony":i8d9bhzj said:
If i were a woman I would be a stripper.
Why stay stuck with "if?" There's surgeons that can turn a man into Miss America these days. ;)

Kyle Weiss":nly4rsyg said:
Tasteless, sure.

Still, if I were a girl, and someone said I should be a stripper, it's kind of a complex way of saying, "Hey honey, you're hot..."...a compliment is a compliment.  

8)
I STILL maintain it's rather tasteless :twisted: 

I start my mornin prayers with; Dear God, thank you that I am not a woman. Of all the many blessings in my life this is the first and greatest.

Nothing against women. Lord knows I love 'em, but they have a hell of a tough time of it.

loco pony":45uika2h said:
I start my mornin prayers with; Dear God, thank you that I am not a woman. Of all the many blessings in my life this is the first and greatest.

Nothing against women. Lord knows I love 'em, but they have a hell of a tough time of it.
And I start my mornings with, "Dear Deity that I no longer believe exists, why the hell couldn't I have been born with a penis?" Because I agree, being a woman means the cards are stacked against you from the word go.

And money is money, back before my daughter was born I planned, very seriously, to strip to pay my way through college. How many people do you know who could graduate and not owe a penny? It's no more tasteless than the slobs spending their money to see you do it. I wander around my house naked all the time. I'd love it if someone paid me to do it. My body, my choice.

And finally, are you serious about body work? I love cars and would seriously love a job that had me working with cars. That being said, I know nothing about working on them and I'm eager to learn. (And I am learning, too!)

I know its tough for women out there even in this modern day.

I know several women who paid their way through college by stripping. There is alot of money in it and there are kind of classy places to do it in. None of these women owe any student loans and are professionals in their now choosen career.

Yea you can get a job in a body shop. All you have to do is find someone who needs an apprentice or helper and get started.

loco pony":o8k5z1m9 said:
Yea you can get a job in a body shop. All you have to do is find someone who needs an apprentice or helper and get started.
It would need to be evenings and weekends right now. I wonder if that's something I could look into.

If I were in your shoes maybe ITT technical institute. They have job placement, housing programs , and they have grants that pay your loans. Plus they have a work study plan.

Briarbabe:

You have a mind, and you seem to know how to use it. You are articulate. You know how to rub syllables together to create coherent, grammatically correct sentences. You express yourself well enough to get your points across effectively.

You should be writing. It's clearly something you like to do. It's very easy to say, "Figure out a way to support yourself doing what you love to do", but if it were just as easy to actually do it, there would be a lot more happy people.

Anyhow, I've managed to do it. I've worked at home for the last 13 years, and I got to be there for my kids. It has NOT been easy. But it has been worth it.

newjok12.png

sorry I am a little late to reply.
I type this reply knowing one thing is for sure. you must do what you love, and love what you do. I know there are bills to be paid and so on. nothing is written in stone. my wife went into college to be a teacher, two years later everything feel apart in new jersey with the teaching system. it took her 3 years to land a full time job. I look at my grandparents (both sides). they never went to college and im sure they didn't graduate high school. they both own very lucrative businesses.

I never went to college I barely got out of high school. I went the trade school route and it paid off for me. its also a catch 22. I work crazy hours due to the trade I am in. I don't have health care through my employer (thank god my wife gets it for us). in the winter I work outside on boats in freezing weather. with all this being said I love what I do.

i know your a women and women don't typical go into trade work but there is a huge gap in trade work. i have met some women in my trade and they were damn good at what they did for a living

http://www.mikeroweworks.com/2013/08/why-work-smart-not-hard-is-the-worst-advice-in-the-world/

read it is a great view working in a trade is very rewarding if you get god enough in your field, you can call the shots.

i know my job is not the greatest out there but i know i can work any "suit" out there under the table