Manhood

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, my friend, all so very true. You were a young fella when you jumped in the military and served this country. We old guys here however are just having some joviality. Masculinity, manly maturity and responsibility, all play their role in manhood. Some of us may not be as strong or rugged as others, we may be older and more tired than young men, however, we can all enjoy what we have and celebrate each other as men and here, in this forum, as brothers.

LIPIPE":96fhty46 said:
John, my friend, all so very true. You were a young fella when you jumped in the military and served this country. We old guys here however are just having some joviality. Masculinity, manly maturity and responsibility, all play their role in manhood. Some of us may not be as strong or rugged as others, we may be older and more tired than young men, however, we can all enjoy what we have and celebrate each other as men and here, in this forum, as brothers.
You're right Marty, but I certainly wasn't talking about myself nor about anyone in particular for that matter. Just speaking in general terms.

And celebrating "maleness"has its place, and I wholeheartedly participate in that!

I have always had a mustache and goatee since the 1980s and this year I decided to grow a full beard as part of my "bucket list". Now people think that I am ten years younger that I really am. What a fountain of youth!!