March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when I thought it was over, yesterday I had another day of complaining and clutter! 7 more packages and a butt load of pain (pun intented)

I was floored by one of the sauces, which you can see in the pic. I've already started using them so If I go missing for a week or two, I'll be in the bathroom.

The boxes have stacked up on my wall like a parasite.

You should use the Sriracha as a dipping sauce for the new Lay's Sriracha flavored chips.

Big news here in the stable! It appears we're getting a puppy. Oh Lord, what have I done? It's a little Pug. A boy. I don't know how long this image will stay up, the breeder takes them down when the pups are gone.

If anyone has an appropriate name for a male Pug...post it.

Blondehorse was not a popular choice with the rest of the locals.

ws1s767y96v.jpg

How about a picture of all the damage together? And a list of recognizable items?

I'm just glad to see mine got there in one piece. (lost the tracking # so I was "dropping blind" :evil: )

George Kaplan":91fzl3k4 said:
I'm just glad to see mine got there in one piece. (lost the tracking # so I was "dropping blind" :evil: )
Thats like going to the bathroom after being asleep!

We, the people of BoB, demand this injustice of a full inventory not having been give be rectified. :lol:

kaiser83":a1swbd7q said:
We, the people of BoB, demand this injustice of a full inventory not having been give be rectified. :lol:
If he indulged in some of those sauces too much, he might be . . . too occupied to post for a while :affraid:

OK - I'll poke around the charred wreckage of his prior digs to see if I can see any movement, etc.

I also think we need some comprehensive photos and a full listing of items received.

On another note...I just posted a few pics of our newest family member here in the barn. A true treasure. And a name has been chosen.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t22819-new-addition-to-the-blackhorse-family#299743