March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KABOOM!

Delivered On:
Thursday, 03/28/2013 at 1:12 P.M.

Left At:
Office

Man all this antici..........................................................................................................................................................................pation it killing me.

I want to see the

already.
:lol!: :twisted:

On 3/27/13 I received 2 unexpected packages from BoB, not knowing quite why or how I could get so lucky. What I couldn't figure out was the sauce! I thought it was a BoB thing. It was great because I happen to LOVE hot sauce and FRANKS was one of them. One of the notes even said, "Enjoy the Destruction" I thought they were refering to the aftermath of what the hot sauce would do. I didn't bother to look into it, completely unaware of what would come next.

This evening, 3/28/13, as I walk into my apartment, the doorman starts complaining about the space I'm taking up in the delivery closet. I had received 10 packages, in a day, which is a tenants record. He tells me I need to bring a cart to carry it all. I thought someone was playing a prank until he brings out the payload.

HOLY FRAK! Even my 28 month old said WOW. You can see the warhead in the first picture. I hadn't even recovered from the shipment the day before.

From 8:15 till 10:20 EST, I was being bombarded with all these wonderful "aromatic" tobacco blends and SAUCE! LOTS and LOTS of Sauce! Inside were the same types of notes.

I was SOO happy that I have all this tobacco, even rubbed it in my wife's nose how well pipe smokers treat each other. All she cared about was cleaning up the mess. You can see the destruction in pic 2 and my quick attempt to bring some order in number 3. I kept wondering what is this fetish with Sauce? So I did a Google search and came upon this thread.

Read it from start to finish and I couldn't stop laughing! :cheers:

This drove my apt upside down, but I'm fortunate to be a part of it.

My only concern is the SAUCE see pic 4! Some of that stuff should be illegal and as much as I really do put that sh#t on everything, I'm not sure if I can handle this one. It's a good thing I have a toddler and plenty of baby wipes, also in the pic.

Cheers to you all!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:bom: BOOOOM!!!

Enjoy the loot, Charles! You deserve every bit of it!

I find it extremely rewarding that our humble little Squadron of merry pranksters was uncovered via a google hot sauce search. I also love it that today's packages outsized your very cute little one. Nice.

Sargeant! Get a squad of MP's over to DrumsAndBeer's digs...place him under arrest...and haul his sorry butt over to the stockade! Everybody...and I do mean EVERYBODY heard him giving out secret mission Intel to the enemy!

I'm tellin' you...that sucker is TOAST!

iStock_000002881882XSmall-burnt-toast.jpg

Blackhorse":zt5ek9mm said:
Sargeant! Get a squad of MP's over to DrumsAndBeer's digs...place him under arrest...and haul his sorry butt over to the stockade! Everybody...and I do mean EVERYBODY heard him giving out secret mission Intel to the enemy!

I'm tellin' you...that sucker is TOAST!

iStock_000002881882XSmall-burnt-toast.jpg
Just a simple prediction, Sir. No intention of divulging mission info, Sir. :D

i.keenum":2rr7b7vm said:
Direct Hit :cheers:
:x
Pooh, mine was stuck in Atlanta until this morning :x
Oh, well; maybe tomorrow or Monday! :twisted:

very, very rough week brothers. my ordinance will be the sleeper i'm afraid. didn't make it in time to ship today, but is on the way for monday.

Piles and piles of boxes and mailers piled up in some poor guy's bedroom...nothing like some good, old fashioned aftermath.
Enjoy it, Charles!

Yeah, and I think that's day one's load...right?

Jeez! It covers the bed and looks like its climbing up the wall!

I hope they have a dog. That'll at least give the poor guy somewhere to sleep. lol