March Madness - BoB Bombing Mission #12

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
March Madness Means Mass Mayhem

I wish I could do a tape, dressed and made up to look like the late Billy Mays, King of the fast talking infomercial pitch men. It seems like that would be a perfect vehicle with which to give all the information necessary. But since that ain't happening, the info below will have to get things rolling.

Theme: March Madness

Date that Bombs are due on Target: Thursday, March 28.

Official 'Best Day to Mail': Tuesday, March 26.

1. All pilots that have been approved as a BoB Squadron member may sign in here for the mission by posting their desire to be included.

2. Please do not send me a PM unless there's a question or issue that needs to be dealt with privately.

3. If you want to join up but have never flown before...PM me with a brief explanation of why you want to enlist. I will then send the Squadron Mission Statement to you so you review how we do what we do, our expectations of you as a member and a few other details. If all of it is something you can commit to...send me your name and address and I'll add you to the roster and send you your mission orders.

4. Unless there is a valid REASON that makes it impossible for you to do this, all pilots will be expected to include a small bottle of their favorite condiment sauce...things like A-1, Heinz 57, Trapper' s Louisiana Red Hot Pepper Sauce...etc. Hot or not, it should be zesty.

There you have it. So let's get this show on the road. You know the drill.

I'm in Commander, but I apologize I won't be able to do the condiment....unless a tin of McClelland FM counts since it smells like A-1 sauce?

I am definitely in...

I will cover Kaiser's bottle of sauce too, if he'll send me a PM with his side sauce of preference. (Got you covered buddy!)

roogles":0iso23vp said:
I am definitely in...

I will cover Kaiser's bottle of sauce too, if he'll send me a PM with his side sauce of preference. (Got you covered buddy!)
Thank you roogles, I appreciate that.

Well at least you didn't call me a Lady, Kai....... I'd have flown over there and beat you up if you had :lol:

scotties22":dzrq59zv said:
Well at least you didn't call me a Lady, Kai....... I'd have flown over there and beat you up if you had :lol:
My goodness ladies are such a headache. Already a distraction to the mission, can't y'all women folk just swe blankets or something?

She is going to KILL ME :lol:

OK - show a little mutual respect and all...fellow officers and all that. I'm surprised at you Captain, good record, etc. Let's say we take a wild stab at a bit of professionalism, eh?

Blankets indeed!

Yeah Scottie show some professionalism, jeesh.

It's all in jest Commander, Scottie knows that already.

Wait did I get demoted? Dang Article 15's.