May Bombing Mission - YES, you May!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so, in the fullness of time, we HAVE delivery! At least according to the USPS anyway.

Todd - better check the front door, porch, stoop, bushes around the front of the house, etc.

It's the one that's ticking!

conair382.jpg

OK folks. I know the rules and I realize that I am in violation by revealing what a particular member has sent me.

However, in this instance I feel that I am justified in breaking this particular rule.

I did receive a final package today from our beloved Blackhorse.

In that package was a .....

Well, its kind of a ....

You're supposed to .....

Ah hell, you are just going to have to see it to believe it.

b_173806.jpg

b_173827.jpg

b_173840.jpg

Its a Zombie Wacker! :affraid: Who doesn't need one of those. :geek:

And my four year old thinks it's really cool to!

b_173857.jpg

Thanks Blackhorse. This is really awsome.

Todd

The little guy looks like he's found a new friend. I wouldn't be dozing off on the sofa during a Cubs game if I were you.

It's funny, I've never been able to take photos of those things that made them look like they do in person. They always look washed out and kind of hinky. In person the same odors are solid and look 'deep' - or whatever.

Be that as it may, it appears that the Zombie Whacker has found a kindred home. lol I hope you never have need of it for real.

WHOOOOOOA, that is amazing, BH!!! Congrats again, Todd, and here's hoping you don't need to use that bad boy anytime soon!

Have I missed the June post????  What's going on boys.....we doing this or what?