McClelland going out of business.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Its true.. I tried to buy some but its all gone at my favorite site...
Now run along and buy every ounce of it you can fjnd, sell your house, your car, put your wife on fourth street and sell your kids into slavery.. Whatever it takes .. But you must buy ALL of the McC you can find..

PS: I'll have my last remaining 100 lbs trickling through the Trading Post over the next few days.. Probably even sell it for less than $100 a tin.

Oh oh.. Before I forget Peter Stokkebye, Greg Pease, and Peterson are going out of business too..

Oh and Germain..their gone .
And Gawith Hogarth.. Gone ..

Now get to hoarding the tobacco boys I need a decent fund for vacation
. err I i mean i might be willing to sell my last few ounces to help a broths out if he twist my arm hard enough.

Mike & Mary McNeil should be notified, I think. :lol:

No.. If they discover my plan to milk the mass... Err I mean help my fellow pipe smokers they will just be all greedy and make more..

puros_bran":ohp6mcep said:
No.. If they discover my plan to milk the mass... Err I mean help my fellow pipe smokers they will just be all greedy and make more..
Ah. I see what you're up to now. No worries, your crafty plan is safe with me. ;)

We'll all be smoking Walnut before you know it,,,,,

That was a scary thought before I actually saw the post :shock: luckily, I was relieved once I saw PB had posted it :lol:

It's just revulsion of the cycle. That's all.
Somewhere a board guy suggest something of the nature..
Everyone reacts..
Next thing you know its gone off the shelf.
People worry.
Other people start buying at higher prices from private sellers.
The manufacturer can't keep up, ramps up production .
Later tons of their tobacco languish on the shelves..
Company goes out of business do to overproduction.
Board bemoans loss as government fault.

puros_bran":6fkdnofj said:
It's just revulsion of the cycle. That's all.
Somewhere a board guy suggest something of the nature..
Everyone reacts..
Next thing you know its gone off the shelf.
People worry.
Other people start buying at higher prices from private sellers.
The manufacturer can't keep up, ramps up production .
Later tons of their tobacco languish on the shelves..
Company goes out of business do to overproduction.
Board bemoans loss as government fault.
That is the best, succinct example of our economic system (and who we love to blame when it bites us in the butt) I've ever seen. :cheers: I think I noticed a tenure track position being advertised in our College of Business, I'd be happy to write you a letter of recommendation.

Natch

A new fungus, "Burlis Briarus Dracularus", has now infected ALL briar bushes and their roots, globally, with the result that the world's briar supply will be destroyed within 1 year! Accordingly, new pipes will be non-existant! Pipe smokers are advised to stock up on pipes !!!!

(NOT !!)

Ha! I heard that the Mars Company is going out of business. We better start hoarding M&Ms. Who knows, it might be the end of the world as we know it.

Come to think of it, I like that song.

I'm with the guy who wants to hoard good Black Strap St. Croix rum! :farao:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BZPa3NzNBdg" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>