Missed you guys

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back. It's good to hear you found yourself a nice position and life stuff is going pretty well. My wife put on some weight too since the pregnancy and the baby came. She also tells me she wants to lose it. She has a special set of eyeballs that see herself much more critically than is sane. Frankly, I'll be happier if she never gets around to doing it. If only all the ladies could see themselves through the eyes of those that truly love them. "Don Juan"medusa.

juanmedusa":crvy2zki said:
Welcome back. It's good to hear you found yourself a nice position and life stuff is going pretty well. My wife put on some weight too since the pregnancy and the baby came. She also tells me she wants to lose it. She has a special set of eyeballs that see herself much more critically than is sane. Frankly, I'll be happier if she never gets around to doing it. If only all the ladies could see themselves through the eyes of those that truly love them. "Don Juan"medusa.
I couldn't agree more. And not just the ladies. I think we would all be amazed to see one another through the eyes of someone who loves us.

I worry less about my figure (I've always enjoyed the benefits of being a rather Rubenesque woman) and more about the diabetes on both sides of my family.

ftrplt":5l5isson said:
Young lady, you take that diabetes "stuff" seriously!! Take care of yourself :cheers: FTRPLT
Yes, sir! I try. My genetics on both sides are a mixed bag of all sorts of fun health issues. I have this eerie feeling that I'm not going to make it out of this alive. ;)

ftrplt":f1u7zuu1 said:
Young lady, you take that diabetes "stuff" seriously!! Take care of yourself :cheers: FTRPLT
Seriously indeed. My father was diabetic and it certainly contributed to his loss of time with us.

Briarbabe":totl283h said:
ftrplt":totl283h said:
Yes, sir! I try. My genetics on both sides are a mixed bag of all sorts of fun health issues. I have this eerie feeling that I'm not going to make it out of this alive. ;)
Me too. Genetically, I feel like Danny Devito from Twins! Although I do think a touch more handsome. :king:

juanmedusa":b5j6f6xd said:
Briarbabe":b5j6f6xd said:
ftrplt":b5j6f6xd said:
Me too. Genetically, I feel like Danny Devito from Twins! Although I do think a touch more handsome. :king:
And taller. ;)

eklektos44":o0fa1qr9 said:
juanmedusa":o0fa1qr9 said:
Briarbabe":o0fa1qr9 said:
ftrplt":o0fa1qr9 said:
And taller. ;)
Beat me to it. :p