Mug Shots -

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there's a few BoB'ers that have passed on, and ones that really meant something to the original members, Knox guys, etc... any interest in doing an homage thread to any of them, with stories to follow from you guys so those of us that never knew them can kind of get a glimpse?

8)

I successfully maintained a share-stuff-but-don't-accept-any position @ Knox for years.
Then TJ talked me into accepting some tobacco he wanted me to try.
When the box arrived, it was 3 feet long and weighed maybe 20 pounds.
If memory serves, there were something like 43 tins in it.
Every one different and every one at least 3 years old.
And it was all "the Good stuff."

That was T.J. The grand curmudgeon. :heart: Ruled everybody.

:face:

the original Bob club lives in you deeper than you know Kyle
Yep.

It started when he invited his Knoxboard friends to his house for a weekend of pipe smoking
& tobacco sharing. The Sonora Smoker was the genesis of this.

You would have fit in perfectly. People say I would have also. And PeeBee.

Most of the other originals lived close enough to attend.

:face:

The late Bobers idea is phenomenal. If I like you guys so much, I woulda loved them.
Zach

img_6010.jpg

Neill Roan snapped this photo of me puffing a epoca a couple of years ago. :shock:

Here I am with the Pete bulldog that Monbla tipped us off about (Thanks!) and I was able to score on fleabay...

RonA3597":36uq308g said:
Here I am with the Pete bulldog that Monbla tipped us off about (Thanks!) and I was able to score on fleabay...

Glad a Bro got it !! :cheers: Looks like you are enjoying it thouroghly :p

Here's my favorite self-pipe-portait, at an artist's residence in Vermont...

8562762597_03f13bbede.jpg

And here's me keeping it slightly classier, in my part-time job.

8562762581_94ae87a32a.jpg

So if I ever say I've married a Radio City Rockette, I'm not lying, but it's not the way you assume.
(Made the Society page of the New York Times for that... couldn't make it up if I tried.)

Finally getting around to posting a pic of my mug. Figure to enter the beard contest at next years Miners and Trappers ball :D

Fatman":02cdydag said:
Finally getting around to posting a pic of my mug. Figure to enter the beard contest at next years Miners and Trappers ball :D
Hmmm & he's from up north.

Honest i've been good this past year.
& i want a train, a bike a Tinsky, a Harris, a Davis, a Growley, a Hester, a Sasquatch, a DSH,a Scottie & a Rev.
& i promise not to dunk my sisters hair in the ink bottle again.

Are you sure? My ugly mug might crack some computer screens but you asked for it. :lol:

Notice: I am not responsible for damage to your computer screen from viewing my picture. :lol!: