Murdered by the Butcher!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mejoshee

Reaction score
A quick digression: I was away this weekend at Lake Tahoe with some friends. This is nearby Angorra Lake:

Now, back home. I had received a box on Thursday, before driving up. I didn't think much of it, though I had a sneaking suspicion when I gave it the ol' sniff test. I busted it opened this morning to see I'd been targeted by the Butcher!!! :affraid:

Here's the threatening letter! :affraid:

Look at this scary stuff that wiped me out!

1/2 lb each of Newminster Superior round slices & MacB's HH ODF ready-rubbed:

1 full pound of G&H Black Irish twist!!!  :affraid:  :affraid:  :affraid:

And everything else--1/2 lb of MacB's HH ODF ready-rubbed, C&D Haunted Bookshop, 2 cobs, and some candy:

Staring back at me from the bottom of the box was the eerie fading imprint of the butcher...

I know dead men tell no tales, but the evidence speaks for itself. Avenge me brothers! :suspect:

A pound of Black X?! Yikes..:affraid:

That's more trick than treat.... :evil: :p

I'm no forensic examiner, but that looks like a fairly complex bomb. Seems to me it would point to someone of great cunning,

I deduce he's a fountain pen user...

I also deduce the mofo has good taste.. Both in butchering tools and who to butcher. No lightweight there.

Whoa!!! That's.... intense. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I shall do my best to avenge you, brother!

I have to admit, I can't decide whether the butcher is generous or simply evil to send you a pound of black Irish X.... jeez that stuff is potent.

No.. Yall are panty waist.   Real men smoke ropes.. Umm that didn't sound good did it?  

I see the Dark Fired in the back but what is Newminster #403 curls or whatever it said?.. Never mind, Virginia/Kentucky roped, coined.. Nice!!!

Not sure about that, PB. I've never seen them before...

Looking on Tobacco Reviews, looks like they're in between LBF and Escudo; they use dark fired Kentucky for the center, so there's no telling. Looks like something worth a try though.

WarlockBob":wl9o5s7w said:

Looking on Tobacco Reviews, looks like they're in between LBF and Escudo; they use dark fired Kentucky for the center, so there's no telling. Looks like something worth a try though.
Correct. SRS seem more mottled than either, but whatever. They smell delicious and while slightly smaller look like you could still enjoy yourself with a bowlful! I'll let you know how they taste!

mejoshee":o5o0etba said:
WarlockBob":o5o0etba said:

Correct. SRS seem more mottled than either, but whatever. They smell delicious and while slightly smaller look like you could still enjoy yourself with a bowlful! I'll let you know how they taste!
Sweet! I look forward to your review. Might buy some for myself, depending

That butcher is one bad man...or woman! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congrats!

So now in addition to "The Shadow" (who hasn't been seen here for some time), we also have "The Butcher" performing random acts of destruction.

Oh the humanity!

:affraid:

Cheers,

RR

(and no it ain't me)

It would make things easier if there was SOME sort of ground rules or guidelines here. Are we just supposed to guess? Is it someone outside of the Bombers since we're being targeted...which I guess makes sense.

Is this for the Bombers as part of the mission - if so we've got all sorts of civilians chiming into the 'contest' already. If not, the more the merrier.

I'll PM a deduction to HQ and maybe we can get clarification as to how this is supposed to proceed.

PM sent.

Blackhorse":bzgua6j6 said:
It would make things easier if there was SOME sort of ground rules or guidelines here. Are we just supposed to guess? Is it someone outside of the Bombers since we're being targeted...which I guess makes sense.

Is this for the Bombers as part of the mission - if so we've got all sorts of civilians chiming into the 'contest' already. If not, the more the merrier.

I'll PM a deduction to HQ and maybe we can get clarification as to how this is supposed to proceed.

PM sent.

Yes, I was wondering about the same... Please let us know what HQ says!

Holy Carp! The butcher is on a murderin' spree! What a find to come home too!

I, too, will be looking for updates on the ROE.

Blackhorse":iqamajfj said:
Wow! moj got enough rope to hand his self with!!! Hmmm.

WHAT! :shock:

I think maybe you mean HANG?

I think a full pound of any rope is enough to butcher any mortal man. See you in the afterlife.

juanmedusa":wykyleb2 said:
a full pound of any rope is enough to butcher any mortal man.
I know what some of the future targets are going to be receiving. Thank God I am Co-Command  8) ....