Murdered by the Butcher!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
juanmedusa":yskihzpz said:
I think a full pound of any rope is enough to butcher any mortal man. See you in the afterlife.
I buy ropes by the pound. :affraid:

That rope just looks rough. :affraid:

I remember taking a hunk off of some of my Grandad's chaw that looked like that... puked my guts up for two days. :lol:

Congrats, Josh!... I think. ;)

fsu92john":76fwv8op said:
juanmedusa":76fwv8op said:
I think a full pound of any rope is enough to butcher any mortal man. See you in the afterlife.
I buy ropes by the pound. :affraid:
If I bought ropes in pounds I'd be buying more jars. I love a bowl of rope but I don't think I'll ever be the guy to say "Whoa, just one pound left, better place an order." But to each his own.

Blackhorse":cfe7f97j said:
So...what'd d4klutz get?
Me? I ain't got nuttin! Im still alive and
' kickin' for now! In fact, I won't go down without a fight! *checks his 1911 .45 and Fokker payload* Yup, I be ready for anything!

I was referrin' to that rope an' other shrapnel our pour, departed brother was hit with!

Oh. My mistake. I thought by your comment above that you'd been hit by the butcher too! Sorry.

So...I love this! It's WAY more fun to have something' cool going on than watching old Lucy re-runs.