My beagle died today.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christeaux

Reaction score
Well my beagle, my closest companion, passed today. He was only two years old. He died of kidney failure from a condition that we did not know he had until last night. It was a condition that he has had since before we got him a little over a year ago, yet the vets we went to on the base never found it, I hate the army so much sometimes. He was a great companion in so many ways that I cannot list them all. He will be missed and always remembered.

T-boy

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know how tough it is to lose me so close. I will smoke my largest bowl tonight to honor his memory.

So sorry to hear that. I've buried too many dogs in my time, every one was like losing a family member. You have my sympathies.

I am sincerely sorry about you losing your good friend.

Sorry to hear about your sudden loss. I'm sure many of us have lost companions, but the affection they share makes it worth while

Sorry my friend. The only problem with a good dog is that they never live long enough. Rest assured your pal knew you loved him. Kidney disease is very dangerous situation, since symptoms don't appear until it has progressed ver far. In both animals and humans FWIW. Again sorry for your loss, and thank you for your service to our country. - Rxman John.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry: I adore my beagle and he is about 2 years old... I know I would be devastated if anything happened. He is my constant companion. Man's best friend indeed.

That's a real pisser...to lose one at two years. Sorry to hear of your loss but hope you find another good pal soon.

Jim

I'm so sorry man. It sucks so bad losing a friend...and I don't use the term friend loosely. The Macallan I have in my hand right now is dedicated to him.

Damn bro, I'm sorry to hear that. Nothing I can say will help but you have my condolence and sympathies. I know it hurts like hell but it will get better after a while.

Sorry, man. The last dog I ever had was a beagle when I was a kid. I still think about her whenever I see one.

My heart goes out to you.

I know only too well how it feels to lose an animal friend - they are often closer than humans.

Take care and may your heart mend.

Chris