My beagle died today.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, sad news indeed

My sincere condolences. Any furry four legged being, whether dog or cat becomes a member of the family so your loss is as great. Good you felt strong enough to share your loss it will help.

It hurts to loose an animal...I still grieve over a dog I lost many years ago. Many of us know how you feel. Sorry for your loss.

Once again, thank you all for your support, I was able to go and get him today and bury him.

christeaux":6fh6t8ee said:
Once again, thank you all for your support, I was able to go and get him today and bury him.
Visit his grave now and then and smoke a bowl with him. Foolishness? Maybe...maybe not. If it does YOU some good then it isn't foolish. I buried my little buddy August 19 of '04. Behind the house and I go visit the grave now and then. Somehow I find peace there. Maybe you can too.

I'm sorry pal. I know what it's like, I just had to put down my German Shepherd. It's shocking how close we can become aquainted with Dogs. They are truly Mans Best Friend. He was definately a beautiful beagle though. It'll get better with time bud. My Sam Gawith goes out to your Beagle and my German Shepherd tonight and Mans Best Friend in general.
Zach

Hang in there. Sometimes a dog just gets understands us. Losing a friend like that really hurts. He was a lucky pup to have had you as a friend.

Sorry to hear that. They are so easy to get attached to. My little Corgi/beagle female is my best buddy.

I'm a little late to this party, but I know there are few things as heart-breaking as losing a pet...my condolences.

I too am am a few days late to this thread as well.

My condolences as well, alot of hurt comes with losing a Dog Companion, and I hope time heals your heart with speed, and that you find another Dog in the right time, to give your attention and heart to. As there is one out there, that needs a caring owner. And the pain you showed us , is proof that you are a caring person , well qualified to be a Dogs Companion.

So sorry to hear about this, its always tough to lose a pet, they become like family.

Lost a little buddy unexpectedly a couple of years ago as well...man enough to admit I shed some tears as he was certainly part of the family.

Your pain is felt here brother! Best wishes to you and fond memories as well..