My Castello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougc905

Reaction score
The only Castello I own. Saw it on eBay a few years ago, liked the proportions and went for it. When It arrived it turned out to be a considerable pipe. Definitely not for clenching!

Ayway, I post this because I have finally uploaded an Avatar which shows me smoking the Castello. It looks like the pipe that Richie Rich's father smoked in the comic strips which always seemed to be extraordinarily chubby. Anyway, here's an eBay pic of my Castello. I call it a Saddle Apple although it may just be a rather rounded chubby Lovat...

7b_3.jpg

75_3.jpg

d8_3.jpg

Nice looking shape 23(?) most I see have a taper stem. Good "Castello" grade grain, looks to be in excellent condition with no rim darkening and no teeth marks. Did you craft the castle in the background? I would like to see another picture with the whole castle showing. :shock:

Sorry. I didn't create the castle. These are pictures that I downloaded from eBay once I had bought the pipe.