My displays....pic heavy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifeon2

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I posted about getting this thing a while back but I never got around to posting pics. I still have a ways to go to fill it but it is a lot of fun trying to find everything I need. I will be redoing a few spots on it so that it is 2 each on kaywoodie, yello bowl and medico.

This side will be converted to Yello Bole, so far I have decided on aero grates and air controls still working on deciding the last spot.

Little undecided on this side

Crest, Double Dry and VFQ

This side is good and the novas will be switched to fine lines

The Ebony will be switched to magnums

This side is good as is.

Up next is an old medico display, 2 more jet streams and it is done

My Dr. Grabow 3 sided rotating display
For side 1 I need 1 more smooth omega and it is full

Side 2 needs 2 Dukes, 1 Silver Duke and 2 Crown Dukes

Side 3 needs 1 Royal Duke and 2 Color Dukes

2 Missouri Meerschaum displays one is just sort of generic and the other as you can see is for the Mark II I need 8 more Mark IIs to fill it but they are pretty hard to come by I have been working on this one for about 3 years now.

Here we have the Kaywoodie/Yello Bole Young Mens Pipe Dept display. When I got this one I actually had all the pipes I needed to fill it :)

Last we have a display for the entire Dr. Grabow Duke line. I emptied it because I like the 3 sided display better, still deciding if I want to swap it off or fill it as well.

I actually have 2 more but they are downstairs so I'll head down in a bit and get some shots and have them up before the end of the day most likely. Hope you guys enjoyed this.

Where did you get these displays? Do you work in the industry? It has a nostalgic feel. I like it!

Ebay and Etsy for the most part they pop up from time to time :) glad you like them

Hey! Great collection sir.
Really like the displays, there not only nostalgic and colorful I bet there fun and affordable to fill.

WOW!!! Wonderful collection. That's a lot of money you've got there!! Are they all "new" unsmoked? And are you going to smoke some of them? I won't be able to keep them without smoking it.

I think there might be 1 unsmoked pipe out of all of them but thats it after all these pipes were made for smokin :D 

Very nice collection wish I had the room for that kind of thing

lifeon2":4v7qh6f6 said:
I think there might be 1 unsmoked pipe out of all of them but thats it after all these pipes were made for smokin :D 
Good man, that's the way to see things! :D 

Very cool. I remember the days when every drug store had at least one of those; brings back a lot of fond memories!

Thanks for sharing. I love seeing those old displays. Have you ever seen a Grabow or Kaywoodie display that was on a tripod stand? My first pipe was from a grocery store that had a spinning display on a stand. I believe the base was a tripod.