My Early Morn Pipe n Coffee Zone

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Velveteagle, I did two tours in VN with the 101st Airborne in Recon. Like you, I find the remote areas very relaxing. I have lived in the woods, in the jungle and by a lake. The early morning, a good pipe and tobacco and what ever drink the day calls for. It just don't get any better. Especially if there is a slight mist or fog in the area.

uncleshakey":0um5smer said:
Velveteagle, I did two tours in VN with the 101st Airborne in Recon. Like you, I find the remote areas very relaxing. I have lived in the woods, in the jungle and by a lake. The early morning, a good pipe and tobacco and what ever drink the day calls for. It just don't get any better. Especially if there is a slight mist or fog in the area.
uncleshakey.. Life now sure beats being up to your ( A ) in elephant grass. One thing I brought back from the military was I will enjoy the simple things. Life is such a gift. Life is poetry I believe. Photos help me share that poetry. This place and smoking a pipe makes music in the air and gives me a good warm feeling. People really need each other to share good things.. Now ya got me started.. :D
I won a little stubby pipe on ebay last night.. Nothing fancy but I bet it will smoke just fine.. Now to find a place where I can order a replacement stem for my Erik Nording 5. They want ya to mail the pipe in and spend $30.00. I just want to order a stem for the free hand type and if needed shave it down to fit.. I am good at searching but not much luck.. Have a great week and thanks for sharing..
Chuck..

mark":4w49hip9 said:
You might find a stem at pimopipecraft,,,,
Well thank you very much Mark... My order is in.. Lots of cool pipe making stuff too.. Oh the future has so much to offer..
Chuck.. :cheers:

Very nice! Sitting on my porch the other night with my pipe watching the sunset through the hills and thought what more could I want? Morning or night!