My Grandfather just passed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound. Hopefully it will end up being an inspirational experience to your craft as well.

Fishfuzz":d88srzjq said:
Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound. Hopefully it will end up being an inspirational experience to your craft as well.
I just finished making a pipe in his honour. I'm going to build a display for it and a few mementos I got from his house: his old zippo lighter and my great-great-great grandmother's 1906 Elgin pocket watch that he kept near his bed. She, coincidentally, was a pipe smoker. It must run in the family. :D

My sincerest condolences to you Brother, your Grandfather sounds like a man that we need more of in this world. You are in my thoughts.

Ocelot55":26qk7igb said:
Fishfuzz":26qk7igb said:
I just finished making a pipe in his honour. I'm going to build a display for it and a few mementos I got from his house: his old zippo lighter and my great-great-great grandmother's 1906 Elgin pocket watch that he kept near his bed. She, coincidentally, was a pipe smoker. It must run in the family. :D
That is so awesome. I would love to see pictures.

My sincere condolences and prayers go out to you Ocelot !Never knew my Grandparents,they are a God given blessing to those who were fortunate enough to know theirs. Sounds like the relationship was one to treasure !
Tim

Thanks again for all the well wishes, brothers. I just posted some pics of the pipe I made in granddad's honor in the DIY section. Please check it out.