My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you are actually offended then? It wasn't my intent, figured someone else could use a good laugh too.

Not sure if you think I'm serious, or if you are trolling me back now..

puros_bran":cu5o4adq said:
Not sure if you think I'm serious, or if you are trolling me back now..  
Beard envy may have a support group available, everything else does. :tongue:

The last hipster I bumped into said "epic beard man" so I reckon I'm cool enough to not be cool now.

Or is it uncool enough to be cool... This stuff is all so confusing.

puros_bran":5kko91gf said:
The last hipster I bumped into said "epic beard man" so I reckon I'm cool enough to not be cool now.

Or is it uncool enough to be cool... This stuff is all so confusing.
Fair enough, mine is longer and fuller than most I run into these days, and yet still not long enough for me to justify buying a real churchwarden.

MisterE":gm998ltz said:
It's because Peeb wears a beard to follow the example the prophet Mohammed. It's no laughing matter. ;)
And definitely do not draw a cartoon depiction of his beard.

Jihadist dont scare me much... Rioters neither...

I can't walk without aid but I can still score hits out to any distance around my fishbowl valley.

Them boys in Texas effed up something serious.. Two of em scored one hit in the white with semi automatic rifles, Cool hand Luke X'd out two for two...
Sally Snackbar don't go over very well in States where the Second Amendment still means what it says and there's men around with a penchant for smelling potassium nitrate.

puros_bran":7dpfgtkc said:

I can't walk without aid but I can still score hits out to any distance around my fishbowl valley.

Them boys in Texas effed up something serious.. Two of em scored one hit in the white with semi automatic rifles, Cool hand Luke X'd out two for two...
Sally Snackbar don't go over very well in States where the Second Amendment still means what it says and there's men around with a penchant for smelling potassium nitrate.  
there's a lot to be said for being able to hit what you are aiming at. I'm with you PB i can still put the in a 3.5 inch circle at 300 yds prone of course . ( FNFAL ) MIKE

puros_bran":jz7xtl4l said:

I can still score three shot groups the size of a half dollar out to 150m. My son however is plumb dog crazy. But he's an SF sniper.

puros_bran":l7q4cxc8 said:
  Go measure your dick by some other standard fellers.  
I see we have moved towards seeking the new way to measure. lol By the way gents, thank you for your service!

My father deceased ( WWII ) My uncle deceased ( Korea ) and myself ( Vietnam ) Do not need or want thanks. IT was our honor to serve. MIKE

Not sure how stating I'm a gimp but at least I can still shoot is dick measuring... But okay.

I don't look down on men that can't shoot straight.. I do look down on men who think I shouldn't be allowed to shoot straight.

Same boat here Spud... I think there have been Salyers in every war since Samual came over on the boat sometime in the late 1700's.

video is hilarious. I can't have a clean shaven face. I get instant baby face, and plus, my wife made me promise to never go clean shaven again. She hated it the last time I did.

d4klutz":twvsip4i said:
video is hilarious.  I can't have a clean shaven face.  I get instant baby face, and plus, my wife made me promise to never go clean shaven again.  She hated it the last time I did.

Your wife sounds like a keeper, any chance she has made similar demands to make sure you never stop smoking a pipe :?:

puros_bran":9wgffswd said:
Not sure how stating I'm a gimp but at least I can still shoot is dick measuring... But okay.

I don't look down on men that can't shoot straight.. I do look down on men who think I shouldn't be allowed to shoot straight.
I don't see anything wrong with dick measuring, as long as it's my own. :scratch:

Very funny video in deed Gonzo, thanks for posting it. D4, my wife extracted the same promise to never shave my beard, from me as well.

I have a fairly long beard but it is a combination of hiding my baby face and being too lazy to shave anymore.