My mother just died

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williamcharles

Reaction score
My mother just died. I'll be back in a few days.

I didn't know where to post this so if I posted it in the wrong place please over look me right now. I'm not thinking very clearly.

Chuck, awful news. Just awful. :( Take care of yourself, and look to comforts and family. You're going to need them. Very sorry to hear this.

Deepest condolences. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

So sorry to hear this. My Mom just passed away in November, and even though I'm sure most tof us expect to outlive our parents it still is tough to lose them.

My condolences and prayers for you and your family!

So sorry for your loss, I hope you and your family find comfort in one another and times of old.

Sorry to learn of your loss. My sincerest condolences.

Chuck. I'm sorry to hear your Mother has passed on. I lost mine to Cancer when I was 32 and am about to lose my Father to the same 4 years later. It's never an easy thing to deal with and I wish you healing and peace.

Brian.

So sorry to hear this. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

so sorry to hear :-( . best wishes to you and your family during this time.

doody

Sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. My deepest condolences.
Steve

I am very sorry to read of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Yep, Our Mom's. God Love em ! and God Bless em!
Its been 20 years since My Mother left us for her place in Heaven.
But, reading this thread has got me all choked up for YOU , and for Me , and all of us, that have lost a parent.

My sincerest and deepest condolences to you and yours, as well!