My new pipe Yakslon ...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alfredo_buscatti":ltu42nf7 said:
I love this pipe, just as I've loved all your previous efforts posted here.

This pipe has a lot to love including grain, finish and the highly-stylized stem. Although I've seen such a wide, flat stem used in making Canadians before, I'd forgotten that until I looked at this stem, especially the way it is slowly tapered into the bit.

I hope you sell it quickly; it deserves such a reception.
Thank you! The pipe is sold ... :)

Beautiful Volcano, color and grain. Be proud to own her.

Lovat-'pencil' ( The length of 137mm, the camera is 20h39mm, 22,3 grams)

Lovat_D.jpg

Just spent the last hour looking through this thread with my jaw dropped on the floor. I've since picked it up and checked my piggy bank. I have some Ezra change jingling around and I would love to commission a work by this gentleman.

Yuri, I am assuming you do custom designs? One of my main problems is that i am a large person very tall and broad and i need pipes that fit me. I have a couple in mind that I am looking for and I would love for you to make for me. Mainly I'm looking for a poker and a large chimney and a queen Ann egg wih custom Danish style bottom tip.

A couple questions I didn't think belonged in my post above:

Yuri,

I've noticed that there really is not any use of plateau in your pipes. Is there a reason for this? Secondly have you tried your hand at freehands at all. I wonder this only because you have such an amazing eye for lines and design and would be quite interested in what you did freehanded.

thanks for taking the time to reply! :)

Hater":p2vf8hym said:
Just spent the last hour looking through this thread with my jaw dropped on the floor. I've since picked it up and checked my piggy bank. I have some Ezra change jingling around and I would love to commission a work by this gentleman.

Yuri, I am assuming you do custom designs? One of my main problems is that i am a large person very tall and broad and i need pipes that fit me. I have a couple in mind that I am looking for and I would love for you to make for me. Mainly I'm looking for a poker and a large chimney and a queen Ann egg wih custom Danish style bottom tip.
Thank you! Posted in personal mail.

Hands down some the best proportions I've seen. You sir would be my choice over a dunhill any day. Always impressive.

Seriously, why is Yakslon not more well known in the pipe world. His pipes are gorgeous and meticulously carved. It's obvious he takes great pride in his work and it shows.

Or maybe he is well known and I'm not aware of it? Idk...but what I do know is that his are some of the best looking pipes I've ever seen.

Good day, friends. Sorry that did not respond immediately. One and a half months spent in the hospital. And there is a problem with the internet ... :)

Pensil_Blinkov.jpg

Boxerbuddy":pgt9jhsv said:
Seriously, why is Yakslon not more well known in the pipe world. His pipes are gorgeous and meticulously carved. It's obvious he takes great pride in his work and it shows.

Or maybe he is well known and I'm not aware of it? Idk...but what I do know is that his are some of the best looking pipes I've ever seen.
"It is widely known in narrow circles ..." :) Thank you! Last year I participated in a show in Chicago. Unfortunately, this year will not be able to travel, the disease is greatly changed the plans. Therefore, the new works do not appear often.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. And as always, another great pipe, you so amazon g work, keep it up!

itsKot":waycci8l said:
Glad to hear you're feeling better. And as always, another great pipe, you so amazon g work, keep it up!
Thank you! By mistake, posted photos of the previous pipe. Corrected.

CygnusXII":6afjsrwn said:
I am green with envy Sir, as green as "Green eggs and Ham."
With envy, it is easy to win! ("pencil" has not sold out ...) :D