My new pipe Yakslon ...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that looks at this thread over and over and over and over and over and over again

Good afternoon. New pipe. Order.
Length 150mm
Bowl 35х48mm
Chamber 20х43mm
Weight 33g

Bil_Tom.jpg

Length 125mm
Bowl 48х38mm
Chamber 20х35mm
Weight 48g
Tomato2_Shannon.jpg

Hello! A lot of pipes I've already done. But this is the first attempt. Smooth, straight, classic billiards. Order.

Bill_Ditrih_.jpg

Beautiful work! That sandblasted billiard gets me weak in the knees. The smooth billiard and apple are both gorgeous as well!

That Apple made me gasp when I saw it! Man, is that a beautiful piece of Art.

(please tell me it's only $50. I'll send check right away) :lol:

All of your work is, without exaggeration, WORLD CLASS. The proportionality and visual balance (also I am sure, physical balance) is to my eye, perfection. Not to mention the myriad of other aspects executed so well.

You put out stunning pieces no matter what form, classic or free, you choose to take on.

In the process of carving. To what degree do the properties of the materials you use influence or diverge the design from your original conception? If at all?

TheSmokeamater":e2ltc977 said:
All of your work is, without exaggeration, WORLD CLASS. The proportionality and visual balance (also I am sure, physical balance) is to my eye, perfection. Not to mention the myriad of other aspects executed so well.

You put out stunning pieces no matter what form, classic or free, you choose to take on.

In the process of carving. To what degree do the properties of the materials you use influence or diverge the design from your original conception? If at all?
Thank you! I pick up a block at a selected shape. Sometimes in the process of carving the shape change. Because the direction of the fibers a little bit different.

Such magnificent work. Do you have someplace you sell these beauties?

Hello! Several new works. Pipes are looking for hosts.

Appl_Shorty
Length of 96mm
Camera 18h28mm
Mouthpiece 14h3mm
Weight 18,8g
Bill_Shorty.jpg

Bulldog
Length of 134mm
Bowl 43h44mm
Camera 20h35mm
Mouthpiece 16h3,5mm
Weight 42g