My new pipe Yakslon ...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been drooling over Yakslon's pipes since his first pipe posted. I'm wild in tobacco this days but when that passes I know I'm going to want a few high-grades. There are a lot of artisan pipes out there that are superb, but I've decided. It's Yakslon. I just pm'd him and his prices, to me, are very low for such work. To put it another way the vice of price hasn't gotten him yet.

_MG_5992.jpg

Sexy. :D

Just wow you have not shown a pipe I wouldn't want. Great stuff glad to see you back.

Hi YakSlon. Do you have a list or gallery of pipes that are currently available? Your work is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing these images.

Trifecta13":wh460kjg said:
Hi YakSlon. Do you have a list or gallery of pipes that are currently available? Your work is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing these images.
Hi! Unfortunately the last time I'm doing a little pipes, health does not allow to work in full force.
Almost all of my work is in the gallery:

_MG_6107.jpg

:cheers:

I won't sell a kidney. I won't sell a kidney. I won't sell a kidney.

8)

Kyle Weiss":c1iq4sht said:
_MG_6107.jpg

:cheers:

I won't sell a kidney. I won't sell a kidney. I won't sell a kidney.

8)
Oh go ahead, you've got a spare :twisted:

Livers grow back, right? :scratch:

*sigh* Meanwhile, nice pipe, Yakslon. :cheers:

He has a great source of briar. Those pipes are always mind blowing

So many beautiful pipes to acquire so little time, what is a man to do.

That last one is mine all mine, Bwahahahaha. :face: I asked Yuriy for a riff off the prince shape and I'm really happy with the results. :D

Very impressive pipes! If your pipes were around when Keats was writing the quote below might have been inspired by your pipes.

Length 115mm
Bowl 36h48mm
Camera 20h39mm
Mouthpiece 15h3,5mm
Weight 37g.

Bil_bent_306.jpg