My new pipe Yakslon ...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!

I ordered a copy of the pipe "S. Bang" ... : Rolleyes: When I saw this pipe on the photo - was stunned ... Surprisingly complex, "flow" into one another by a combination of lines of the cup and shank, and insert the mouthpiece ... Long thought to do or not, after pictures of this pipe was only 4 species, and no one profile, but still decided, very much like me that work wonderful wizard ... Here's what happened in the end:

Length 135mm
Luggage 20h36mm
Zagubnik17h3, 5mm
Weight - about 50g.

f891f3508ee5.jpg

Wow you make so many really beautiful pipes I am not sure I could pick one. I am in the market too, but don't know what I am going to do. Had been looking at several, but no decision yet.

can you tell me where your Briar comes from?

Very nice work,
Skip

Thanks for responses!

Skip48":l2yqv8mp said:
Wow you make so many really beautiful pipes I am not sure I could pick one. I am in the market too, but don't know what I am going to do. Had been looking at several, but no decision yet.

can you tell me where your Briar comes from?

Very nice work,
Skip
I buy a briar in different places, in Spain (Hom), Algeria (Yazid), Italy (Mimmo, Calabria).

He graduated from the club project, pipe of the Year 2010 for the "Lovers' Club pipes "Donbass" (Donetsk, Ukraine).

YakSlon, you've done it again. Beautiful pipe and craftmanship :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Really beautiful pipes - the blasting on those club pipes is amazing.

Thank you for your kind words!

Muddler":faog9279 said:
The finish on the pipes - do not blast. It's rustic. :D

YakSlon":44a2zeja said:
Thank you for your kind words!

Muddler":44a2zeja said:
The finish on the pipes - do not blast. It's rustic. :D
That is just amazing, brilliant well done!
For me this is a new std. in pipe making!!

Thank you!

A week later, flying to Russia in St. Petersburg, Russia for the championship on a slow pipe smoking. I'm taking the pipe to the exhibition, the last 3 weeks of plowing my father Carlo, was prepared. All is not photographed, that's for starters, Dublin-bamboo.

YakSlon_dublin_bambu.jpg

Those are seriously beautiful pipes, your work amazes me more and more each time I look at it :cheers: