My new pipe Yakslon ...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame I already blew my budget for this year, but this year will be over soon and I sure do like your pipes and maybe after the first of the year, maybe spring I can jump on another new pipe and make it one of yours.

Just Awesome!

Skip

That bamboo Dublin is INSANE!

Yuriy's pipes smoke just as great as they look. I have two and just about to add a third:)

Their incredibly light and smoke cool and clean.

Thank you for your feedback!

Skip48":u317fszu said:
Shame I already blew my budget for this year, but this year will be over soon and I sure do like your pipes and maybe after the first of the year, maybe spring I can jump on another new pipe and make it one of yours.

Just Awesome!

Skip
Thank you! In January we start? :D

Thank you, Shannon! All right, we say: "God loves a trinity ..." :D

Fish-shorty

Fish-shorty.jpg

YakSlon:

It gives me great pleasure to say this: I have never seen so many pipes that I consider to be absolutely beautiful — ones that I would be happy to own and smoke — from a single pipemaker.

I have been a pipe smoker since March, 1964. I own over 200 pipes. I know others will disagree, but I'm not a pipe collector; I smoke them. I don't even have a pipe budget any more because I don't "need" any more pipes.

But for the first time in a very long time, I'm now seeing some pipes (yours) that make me want to re-establish a pipe budget, just for the purpose of having you make a pipe for me. Or two. Or more...
icon_m10.gif

Your work is simply superb.

newjok11.png

p.s. Thanks, Jason, for tipping me off to the existence of this thread!

Vito":2b2vnnqp said:
YakSlon:

It gives me great pleasure to say this: I have never seen so many pipes that I consider to be absolutely beautiful — ones that I would be happy to own and smoke — from a single pipemaker.

I have been a pipe smoker since March, 1964. I own over 200 pipes. I know others will disagree, but I'm not a pipe collector; I smoke them. I don't even have a pipe budget any more because I don't "need" any more pipes.

But for the first time in a very long time, I'm now seeing some pipes (yours) that make me want to re-establish a pipe budget, just for the purpose of having you make a pipe for me. Or two. Or more...

Your work is simply superb.
Vito, wow, you started to smoke a pipe in the same year and month, when I was born in March 1964 ... Thank you very much for your kind words! I am pleased that my work was able to "hook" smoker's pipe with the experience ...

YakSlon:

There are many talented pipemakers today, but you have a very special talent. I'm happy to encourage you in some small way.

e-mail sent. :mrgreen:

newjok11.png

Bumpin this thread just for the heck of it and 'cause pipes this nice deserve to stay on the first page.

Yuriy carves some of the most beutifull pipes I have seen to date, and if his prices are still anywhere near what I paid when I got my rhodesian I suspect you would be hard pressed to find another carver of his talent in the same range.

I'm already saving up for a trip to Chicago in May 2011 with the express intent of hopefully picking up another Yakslon pipe (or two).

Keep up the good work Yuriy!

Frost":kc1fksnx said:
Bumpin this thread just for the heck of it and 'cause pipes this nice deserve to stay on the first page.

Yuriy carves some of the most beutifull pipes I have seen to date, and if his prices are still anywhere near what I paid when I got my rhodesian I suspect you would be hard pressed to find another carver of his talent in the same range.

I'm already saving up for a trip to Chicago in May 2011 with the express intent of hopefully picking up another Yakslon pipe (or two).

Keep up the good work Yuriy!
Thanks, Adam! Yes, and I'm not lecturing photos of their new handsets. This is because I am asked to repeat the tubes, which I already did. Hopefully I'll see you in Chicago (I've already got a visa!).
But perhaps something new all the same there.

Apple.

Length 135mm
Bowl 48h45mm
Luggage 20h37
Mouthpiece 16h3.3
Insert - Buffalo

Appl_Doctor_ff.jpg

That's about as perfect as can be! Please PM me the price & details.

The pipe was made on the design of the customer. Working title - "terror"... :D

Length 107mm
Bowl 55h40
Luggage 19h27

3cc2bca740aa.jpg
[/url][/img]

My soul has been psychedelicized! Wow, that one has a stem that reminds me of an old Ebonite Satellite bowling ball I have.