My new pipe Yakslon ...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PegLegEd":vfa5r13c said:
Thank you! Have you tried to come here: http://www.radikal.ru/users/yakslon/pipes-obzor There only 3 pages.

How Would I get this to be in English?
Please forgive a country boys ignorance!
But what is there to read!? :shock: :D (Incidentally, I was mistaken, there is only 2 pages). For link to a page with small photos. Click the mouse on the small picture - it will open. Back - arrow "back" in your browser. Bottom of page, page numbers, 1 and 2. Easy. I'm working on my site.

The next egg.

ab3d28e491bc.jpg
[/url][/img]

Ok that Rhodesian is calling my name. You make some incredibly beautiful pipes. Good work!

I'm just glad he doesn't list prices.. Otherwise I'd be divorced.

I'm not sure she'd see the humor in me telling her I bought a dozen eggs and then coming home with 12 pipes.. :lol:

raf66":x7mq5jc1 said:
Ok that Rhodesian is calling my name. You make some incredibly beautiful pipes. Good work!
:D

Sorry bud, that one was mine: https://www.brothersofbriar.com/ye-olde-pipe-rack-f3/yakslon-pipe-just-arrived-today-awesome-t8313.htm

Another pipe.
Length 125mm
Luggage 20h37
Mouthpiece 16.5h3
Weight 52F.
Order.

Jumpin' Jackrabbits Batman!

I need a 12 step program to deal with my PAD... this isn't very kind of him temping me by listing all of these beautiful pipes :roll:

Each one gets better than the last. That stem adornment is awesome. Is that Elk horn again?

Frost":8vs3khfo said:
Each one gets better than the last. That stem adornment is awesome. Is that Elk horn again?
Thank you! Yes, the ring - the horn of an elk.

Frost, congrats on the purchase. She is a beauty! I'll bet a bowlful of Escudo tastes wonderful in that pipe. I think I'll ask him to do something like that for me someday. Now, where did I put that winning lottery ticket?!

Hi everyone! Fulfilled the order - based on the Rhodezian, but with a very wide bowl, diameter 3 "
Length 138mm
Bowl 60h38mm
Luggage 19h28mm
Mouthpiece 17h3.6mm
Weight - 73,9g

This pipe is one of the prize at the Ukrainian Cup on a slow smoking pipes (29-30 May 2010)

Length 140mm
Bowl 43h47
Luggage 20h39
Mouthpiece 17h3.2

Your pipes and photography are simply incredible! I really love the rhodesian....is it sold?