My pc crashed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarbrian

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My PC crashed this past weekend, if you had emailed me and wanted on my mailing list when I add new pipes to my website please re-email your mailing address to me. I lost alot of email contacts in the crash and reformat. My email is [email protected]
Thank you
Brian
www.briarart.com

Thanks for the info Brian, Sorry to hear about the technical mishap, hope you get it sorted soon!

Hey Brian, sorry to hear about your PC problems. PM me if you are interested in solutions that will prevent something like this happening in the future. :idea:

bluedigital":l1loxpmo said:
Hey Brian, sorry to hear about your PC problems. PM me if you are interested in solutions that will prevent something like this happening in the future. :idea:
Who's da man!!!!!!!

bluedigital":vhfk54xx said:
Hey BD, are you a Mac salesman? :p :p :p

Hunter5117":gu8e2xhj said:
bluedigital":gu8e2xhj said:
Hey BD, are you a Mac salesman? :p :p :p
Have to agree with you on that one, but actually one better an Ubuntu salesman :p :p :p

Well, Mac actually runs on Darwin unix. I guess that is a relatively well know fact. So, it is really the best of both worlds.

I also have Ubuntu installed via Sun's Virtual Box, which is really great virtualization software. I mostly use it for testing purposes, sometimes will mess around with other stuff.

Hunter5117":fy6a8lym said:
Well, Mac actually runs on Darwin unix. I guess that is a relatively well know fact. So, it is really the best of both worlds.

I also have Ubuntu installed via Sun's Virtual Box, which is really great virtualization software. I mostly use it for testing purposes, sometimes will mess around with other stuff.
As long as you're not messing around with Windoze you should be just fine :lol!:

For the first time since owning a computer, I am completely Windows free. My current employer is Windows based, but they are fine with me using a Mac since our software is web-based and doesn't care what it runs on. My dark secret is I do have Win7 installed on virtual box as well, but again just for testing purposes.

bluedigital said:
Hunter5117":lzohw6zd said:
Have to agree with you on that one, but actually one better an Ubuntu salesman :p :p :p
okay, so i clicked on ubuntu.com to see what the hell you guys are talking about. so it's free, the website says. how do you sell something that's free? come on, what's your angle man!

bruins said:
bluedigital":76bfnbfj said:
Hunter5117":76bfnbfj said:
okay, so i clicked on ubuntu.com to see what the hell you guys are talking about. so it's free, the website says. how do you sell something that's free? come on, what's your angle man!
In South Africa Everything is free Bruins, collective ownership like........... If you like it you take it......... simple as that!!!!
:affraid:

Piet Binsbergen":12hgou8e said:
In South Africa Everything is free Bruins, collective ownership like........... If you like it you take it......... simple as that!!!!
i'm packing my bags now! (maybe i should ask if there's a downside...)

bruins":i9pyewh0 said:
Piet Binsbergen":i9pyewh0 said:
i'm packing my bags now! (maybe i should ask if there's a downside...)
Jails are full bro, Judges corrupt, it's open season!!!!!!!....I will expect you when????? :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":2p3s1mqm said:
Jails are full bro, Judges corrupt, it's open season!!!!!!!....I will expect you when????? :lol!: :lol!:
hmm...i tend to attract corrupt judges who like to throw me in overstocked prisons. i'll send my picture along first and see how that goes. but i have no doubt you would put me up for as long as i cared to stay! same here, bro. :D

bruins":4iuidvag said:
Piet Binsbergen":4iuidvag said:
hmm...i tend to attract corrupt judges who like to throw me in overstocked prisons. i'll send my picture along first and see how that goes. but i have no doubt you would put me up for as long as i cared to stay! same here, bro. :D
That goes without saying bro!! :cheers:

bruins said:
bluedigital":995u4mcl said:
Hunter5117":995u4mcl said:
It's all in the maintenance .... OS is free but I sell maintenance contracts for corporations wishing to use Ubuntu on their Servers and Workstations.

bluedigital":m05qs8hv said:
It's all in the maintenance .... OS is free but I sell maintenance contracts for corporations wishing to use Ubuntu on their Servers and Workstations.
ah...that makes sense. i work at a hospital and our institution's second highest expense, first being salaries, is maintenance service contracts. good line of work choice!

bruins":u88534yi said:
bluedigital":u88534yi said:
ah...that makes sense. i work at a hospital and our institution's second highest expense, first being salaries, is maintenance service contracts. good line of work choice!
Bruins, spoke to BD today........ he drives a Ferrari because of that "good line of work choice"!!!!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":dcx1vu27 said:
Bruins, spoke to BD today........ he drives a Ferrari because of that "good line of work choice"!!!!!!!![/quote]

he looks like the kind of man i would expect to see behind the wheel of a ferrari. what's the vehicle of choice in south africa? a toyota something or other?

bruins":f0w8nzpg said:
Piet Binsbergen":f0w8nzpg said:
Bruins, spoke to BD today........ he drives a Ferrari because of that "good line of work choice"!!!!!!!!

he looks like the kind of man i would expect to see behind the wheel of a ferrari. what's the vehicle of choice in south africa? a toyota something or other?
Hah! Ferrari..... I wish! Nope the IT here is not as lucrative as it once was. All my IT colleagues have left to the other side of the pond in search of greener pastures. Unfortunately here contract work is dealt out according to revised "criteria" that being Black Economic Empowerment and previously "disadvantaged" demographics. Being a white 40 year old male puts me squarely out of the picture so I have to scrabble and scratch for a living. The vehicle of choice at the moment is a Colt Bakkie (pickup).