My pc crashed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Boys, BD it sure beats a 99 Nissan 1400!!!!!!!
Bruins I hope I have answered your question!!

Piet Binsbergen":w3pfs382 said:
yeah, but i had to look up a colt bakkie! Nissans are good, last a long time, but i expect you're going to be rollin' in some cash after you sell the second half of them paintings (you're not giving those away are you?) i'm picturing endowments from rich old women coming your way...

bruins":dprwq1vt said:
Piet Binsbergen":dprwq1vt said:
yeah, but i had to look up a colt bakkie! Nissans are good, last a long time, but i expect you're going to be rollin' in some cash after you sell the second half of them paintings (you're not giving those away are you?) i'm picturing endowments from rich old women coming your way...
I wish bro!!!!!
Sell I will, I pray, what I get after agents com is quite a different story man!!!

Piet Binsbergen":59tt2o4n said:
I wish bro!!!!!
Sell I will, I pray, what I get after agents com is quite a different story man!!!
agents...ah, the necessary evil. maybe your wife can become your agent, then the feed goes back in the same trough, so to speak. of course, she'll find other ways to make you pay. they always do!

bruins":v0dlxqve said:
agents...ah, the necessary evil. maybe your wife can become your agent, then the feed goes back in the same trough, so to speak. of course, she'll find other ways to make you pay. they always do!
I second that, they always make you pay!! :D

That irresistible pink fluffy chocolate box!!!!!!
A life time paid in high installments!!

Piet Binsbergen":y7zigbs2 said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bluedigital":r9tfj9w9 said:
Piet Binsbergen":r9tfj9w9 said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Yea BD it spring cleaned your house before collecting your stash at the post office!!!! :cheers: :lol: